I'm going to try not to talk much as I have a project for you today and a blog award I'd like to acknowledge to four (4) beautiful family-friends who all passed it on to me.
Beginning with my project I'm sharing with you today, this is a peek-a-boo-style steampunk box which measures 4" x 4", so it's large enough to hold a relatively nice size gift:
Here is a close-up of the top of the box:
A close-up of the front of the box:
And here's a shot of the box open, with a peek-a-boo window-lid flat which allows you to see the contents inside the box without opening it all the way:
I made the gears on the box from molds I made and using polymer clay. The paper is by Graphics 45. I hope you like it! It was a lot of fun to do!!
Now, I'm honored to acknowledge my sisters, Deborah, Stacy, Rhonda, and Susan for this lovely award:
Please click on each of their names for a direct link to their wonderful blogs; you'll truly admire their very special talents! Again, ladies, thank you so very much!!!
To accept this award, I have to note 7 random facts about myself and pass it on to 8 other bloggers (that's the really hard part). I'll begin with those 7 random facts:
- I believe in God, and that all the good that's in me and in everything I do is based on that belief
- I love getting inspiration from everything, everywhere -- those things I see, touch, feel!
- I'm not ticklish, so I hate being tickled (and hubby loves tickling me)
- I'm typically a very happy person who loves to laugh, so I find humor in things where most people don't (lol!)
- I love crafting, blogging, visiting, commenting on your blogs, and reading your comments to me
- I hate watching the news; it carries too much sadness, grief, and tragedies I hate being reminded of
- I like to pretend I can sing, so I'm always singing around the house, in the shower... ( I can, at least, carry a tune though even if I don't actually have a sing voice -- lol!!!)
For the eight bloggers I'd like to pass this award to:
Because I received this award from more than one family-friend, I think in lieu of passing it on an additional 24 times, I'd like for you -- all my family -- to pick it up for your blogs from me!!! Oh, and don't forget to visit all these wonderful bloggers, and show some love!
That's about it for now, thanks so much for stopping by, and I'll be back soon!