WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Monday, June 14, 2010

TUTORIAL: DOUBLE-SIDED CARD AND ENVIE POUCH

I'mmm baaacck!!!!!  Hello, again! 

So, do you all remember this project?  It was the double-sided pocket card and envie pouch?
Do you remember I promised to do you a tutorial for this project?  Well, I did it and here it is!

Please click on each picture to enlarge the picture and be able to read the directions on each picture:












Now decorate and embellish it to your liking, add your cards to the front pocket and your envies to the back pockets!!!

If you haave any questions and/or concerns, please let me know and I'll try to be more specfic for you on any area you might find unclear.  Let me know!  Enjoy!!!

I'll be seeing you!

12 comments:

Pink Cricut Mom said...

this is too cute! Thanks for posting! :O)

Jean said...

Thanks for doing this tutorial!! I am going to have to get my scor-pal out and give it a try.

2 Ducky said...

What a great tut! And how wonderful for you to take the time to make one for us. Have I told you lately that you ROCK?! Totally diggin' your kindness sweetheart. Have a fab night.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Audrey, you are such a sweetheart, always doing for everyone else.. I love your easy direction. Hoping I can give it a try soon.
Thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Thank you so much for your award, you are so sweet! Thank you for thinking of me. I love your project! I appreciate you taking the time to share with us, can't wait to try it! Happy Tuesday!

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo! THANKS SO MUCH, Audrey! I really really love this and can't wait to try. Great tut, girlfriend! xxD

Stacy said...

Audrey,
Thanks so much for doing a tutorial on this. I love it.
Stacy

2 Ducky said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! Came back to tell you I left you some love on my site and now see that you left me some as well. Too funny. Thanks Audrey!

Unknown said...

That looks really great! It would be great for invitations! And I have to giggle while I type this... my name is Amber instead of Aymee ;) It's kind of funny because I usually get called Amanda, but I have gotten called Aymee a few times too. Tee hee.

flowerdisco said...

how in the world I missed this tut////I just made some handmade squared envies too.

Love the paper you are using. tfs!

Anonymous said...

I'm new here - what are envies?

Audrey Frelx said...

I was questioned on this post from "anonymous" what an "envie" is -- its short for an envelope.

And as you mentioned you new, welcome to blogland!!!