Hello, everyone!!! And a happy Monday to you all! Weren't all our Showcase #10 awardees just amazing?!!! I am so proud to feature such creativity here on my blog!!!
Today is the beginning of Showcase #11 and registration is open to submit your projects! As always, in the event this page gets losts in additional postings, you can get to this registration/detail information page by clicking on the "New Series Showcases" label on my sidebar.
Below you will find additional detailed information for the Showcase and Mr. Linky is available/open to register your completed projects.
Now, as you know Team Fairy Sheryl is our theme designer for this week, and she has a great candle project for you this week. You can use any candle you have available (or you can get an inexpensive one from the your local Dollar Store) to repurpose, redesign and decorate in any color or any way you wish. Here is Team Fairy's Sheryl's theme sample for you:
- Two (2) projects entries allowed per showcase only
- Provide an email address if you do not have a blog, in the event we need to comment/contact you; or, a name where we can emal you on the Cricut Message Board (NOTE: email addresses will not be published when posted into the Post "Comment")
- Go the the title of your project post by right-clicking on the post title,
- when the drop down box opens, scroll down to "Properties",
- under "Properties" you will see the URL address for your post -- this begins with "http://"
- copy that URL address and paste that address into Mr. Linky when you register.
Team Fairy/Theme Designer Sheryl, myself and the other fairies will be anxiously awaiting seeing your fabulous projects! So, get to work and get your project registered with Mr. Linky by the deadline!
We hope to see lots of amazing recreations!!!