WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Monday, September 2, 2013

HAVE A HAPPY ONE!


Hello, everyone!  Hope you're all enjoying a fabulous day!

It's been a while but things are looking up and I plan to be here very shortly sharing with you -- all my beautiful family friends -- so be on the look out!!!  Lol!

I've missed you all terribly and look forward to spending some time with you!

As always...

I'll be seeing you!

13 comments:

Myrna said...

Hi Audrey, What a pleasant surprise to open my blogger and find you there. Happy Labor Day week end to you as well.
Looking forward to seeing more of you.
Myrna

Treva said...

Happy Labor Day!

Life and Knits said...

Yay!!! Can't wait!

Have a great rest of your day!

Susie

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful day to. Glad you are coming back, I, for one, have missed your beautiful work.
Now I'm following you with Bloglovin so I won't miss anything.

Beebeebabs said...

Happy Labor Day to you as well - I was so glad to see your beautiful face on my blog. Hope all is well with you and your family. I know you have a lot of craft ideas built up inside of you lol and I am sure we are in for a great treat when you start crafting again. Take care my friend and hope to see you again soon!!!

lovemypaper said...

Enjoy your day as well!

Karon said...

Hope you had a good day - and look forward to seeing your fab creations soon. Hugs, Karon.

Lisa said...

Happy Labor Day my friend!! You have been missed!! I can't wait to see some of your beautiful projects again!! I hope you and your family are doing well!! Hugs!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Patti J said...

Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and Happy Labor Day to you, too! Hope to see you creating again very soon! Hugs...

Unknown said...

I do hope to see you around soon, but I certainly understand when other things must be the priority. Glad to see you popped in to let us all know you are alright. *Hugs*

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Hope you have a good one too!

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

So glad you are back Audrey!!! I've been MIA also. Trying to get back in it.

I look forward to seeing your creative posts!

Welcome back!

girlia said...

Just thought I would check in on you. It has definitely been a while. Working 12-15 hour days are really messing with the creative flow. I see your creativity has been blooming and just love the cards and all the creations I have seen thus far.