WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!


I hope all's well and here's wishing you a great-great Valentine's Day!!!

As the hubby has Valentine plans for me, I won't be posting a project today.  However, I would like to invite you to please join me either here or at Pam's tomorrow (Tuesday, February 15) for my DT project.  Again, I have a project I'm sure you'll enjoy!  So, I really hope to see you tomorrow!

Until... have a beautiful day!

13 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Happy Valentine's Day 2u2. Enjoy your day with your husband and will see you tomorrow!!!

lovemypaper said...

I hope you have a wonderful time and Happy Valentine's Day to the both of you!

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Audrey! Enjoy your time with your hubby. We'll see you tomorrow.

Jean said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Angi Barrs said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Please read my blog post today. :)

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful Valenine's Day Audrey!! Can't wait to see your project tomorrow!!!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Happy V-day Audrey! What a cute teddy. Thanks for visiting, you gave me a laugh :)

Toni said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Brigit Mann said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Audrey, hope you had a wonderful day!!! And you're right never too much storage, LOL!!

Norma said...

Happy Valentines Day Audrey and I hope you and hubby had a fabulous time!!!
Hugs,
Norma

Brenda said...

Hope you had an awesome day!!
hugs
Brenda

DonnaMundinger said...

Hope you had a great one with your Sweetie! xxD

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!!!!