No project post, I'm preparing my DT project for Sheila's blog tomorrow. I hope you'll all join me either there or here! I think you'll find it an interesting project!
I've got new followers and I must let them know how much I appreciate seeing them, and having them join the Cute and Some family!!! I can't wait to get to know you, and I do hope you'll always feel comfortable and welcome!!! Thank you for following me, you're now family!
I also have an award from a new friend, Charlotte. Charlotte joined our family recently and already I feel as though I've known her forever -- we plan on meeting here in Chicago while she's visiting this summer! Charlotte has a wonderful blog and is a talented lady; please drop by and say hello to her, if you aren't already familiar with her! There's so much love at her place!
In accepting this award, I must list 5 things about myself and it must include why I enjoy crafting. Then I must forward the award on to 5 other bloggers with a description as to what makes their blog or work special.
- I hate unhappiness or sadness of any sort -- I appreciate life too much to have unnecessary worries I can't control or fix! I do well at "let go, let God"; he's in control.
- I love crafting for many reasons, but mainly because it just overall makes me happy when I'm crafting. It takes me to a "fantasy place" where I can play, relax, enjoy and be free in my imagination. It allows me the freedom to roam and stimulate my creativity!
- Because it interferes with and reduces my crafting time, I don't like: daily routine cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, ironing and house chores in general.
- I hate disorder, things being dirty, and don't like being hungry; is why I cook, clean, do laundry, iron and do household chores.
- I don't ever want to grow up; just wanna be a crafting kid!!! LOL!
- Angie, because her projects are amazing and when I visit I can actually feel her warmth and the passion for her work.
- Bobby and Jill, because I admire how they work together providing us a wonderful and informative place to browse their amazing talents, while inspiring and motivating us to move forward.
- Stacy. Stacy shares and teaches us through her videos; she is fun and peppy, and I just find her refreshing.
- Rhonda. Well, speaking of sharing, this beautiful lady is mot generous also. I think we all know Rhonda. She does the most amazing mini's and then just gives them away on an almost daily basis. Gotta love her blog and her!!!
- Alice. Have you seen her baby cards?!!! If you haven't you should!!! She does the most adorable children cards, and the most adorable cards!
NOTE: Ladies when accepting this award, you must list 5 things about yourself (including why you like crafting), pass it on to 5 others, and when you post the award to your sidebar, the award creator would like the award linked to her: http://gracenotes4today.blogspot.com . Thank you.Again, Charlotte, thank you so much for passing this award on to me. I appreciate it and you!
Well, I hope to see you all tomorrow for my DT project!
I'll be seeing you!