WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Monday, November 28, 2011

MINI COOKBOOK WINNER!!!

Hello, family-friends!!!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!!!  I thought of you over the last several days and included you all in my "things I'm thankful for" holiday prayers because you've all been a blessing to me -- more than I can tell you.  I look forward to our next years together!

I had a wonderful time with our families and got to meet a few new ones!!!  Being I was actually not at home, I do hope you've already forgiven me for not being here Saturday to announce the mini cookbook winner as I initially thought I would have had the time to sneak back here for a brief visit to do; unfortunately, the time got lost and I thank you for waiting.

Now to get that out of way...  the winning number selected by Random.org for the mini cookbook is:

The 18th commentor for the post is NICOLE!!!  Congratulations, Nicole!!!  You own the mini cookbook.  Please email me at audreyfrel@sbcglobal.net your mailing address!!!  I hope you enjoy your book!!!

I wish I had a project to share with you today, unfortunately, I haven't done any crafting since our holiday celebration began.  As everything is only now beginning to wind down, it may be another day or so before I can get started, but I'll be running in and out to see what you've been up to -- I can't wait to see all your wonderful projects I've missed!!

Hugs, love you all...

I'll be seeing you!!!

20 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Congrats to Nicole! I am glad to hear you are having a nice time with your celebrations Audrey! I have been crafting but not posting ... better fix that :)

girlia said...

Congrats Nicole

Dawnll said...

Congrats to your winner.
So glad you had a good Thanksgiving, remembered you and your family in my prayers that day

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Congrats to Nicole!!!

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did as well. Back to reality today and we are expecting snow tonight (yes snow in AL in Nov) - what a crazy weather month.


I'll be looking for your project this week!

Take care, rest up and enjoy blogging!

Hugs!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well I was just thinking I might have to go looking for you....I am so happy you had such a wonderful holiday.... Just wanted to tell you you have been missed - but family is so important and it sounds like you have an amazing family, you are truly blessed and are a blessing to those around you... Hugs from Ukiah

Jean said...

Congrats to Nicole!!

Ladybug said...

Just poppin' by to say "hi". Glad to hear that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :-)

lovemypaper said...

Congrats Nicole!

Nicole said...

Goodie! I can't believe I won one of your lovely creations. I'll email you my mailing address! I can't wait to show off my recipe book!

Janell J said...

Hello!!! And Thank you so much for all your kind words!! Hopefully I will be a better blogger LOL!! I stink at it tee hee!!!

Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

congrats to the winner

Besthobbyeva said...

Congrats to the winner, so exciting!!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I can't believe we are now starting to think about Christmas!! So crazy!!

Take care!!

Laurie
serenityscrappers

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to the winner:)

Hope yo had a great Thanksgiving Audrey! Hard to believe it's December already. So much to do!
Sherrie k
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, congrats to the lucky winner!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner. I thought of all my crafty friends over the holiday too Audrey. You are one of the best:)

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Audrey, everything going alright? Hope you are well. Talk to ya soon!

Susan said...

Hi Audrey!

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the wonderful Christmas season! I've been thinking of you and wanted to stop over and say hello! Did you stop over last week and see the beautiful card I was able to make with that lovley kit you sent? I am so happy how it turned out and I gave you a big shout out! ;)

I'm doing a cartridge giveaway that is kind of on the "down low" and I hope you can get entered. Also, I wanted to ask you if you could send some prayers with me for our friend Pam at craftycards4u. She had to have a medical proceedure and is in need of some of our knee mails. Have a nice Sunday my friend! ;)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner!! :D

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Hi Audrey: I am just checking up on you to make sure that you are okay. I hope that you are just busy with the holidays, and that there isn't anything wrong. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, my friend. Sue

Sandy from Ukiah said...

just wanted to pop in and tell you i think of you often....i pray everything is ok, it's been so long since you have posted. :-(
sending love and hugs