WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'VE GOT THE "CHERRY ON TOP" AWARD!!!

Hello, everyone!!!  Hope all's well  with you.

As a quick reminder, we're nearing the RAK drawing on Wednesday; hope everyone is getting their commenting in.

I wanted to come in today and acknowledge receiving this really cute award from my friend Bridgett:


Thank you Bridgett so much for passing this award on to me; I very much love and appreciate it.

To all my blogland friends and family, please visit my friend Bridgett.  She's a very talented and inspiring crafty lady!  You can click on her name link above to tour her warm and comfortable blog.

The rules in accepting this award are:

  1. you must thank the person who passed it on to you,

  2. copy award to your blog.

  3. list three (3) things you love about yourself,

  4. post  a picture that you love on your blog, and

  5. pass award on to five (5) others
Three things I love about myself are:
  1. blessed being I'm the person I am
  2. I laugh easily
  3. I never meet strangers
I'd have to say the picture I love the most, at this particular time, is that of my nieces who recently visited with me.  I love those little rascals and all their silly antics, and although they literally wore both myself and my little Buster to a frazzle, I miss them and all their energy very much:

The five people I am going to pass this award on to (and this is always so very difficult) are:
Wendy, Dawn, and Michelle are very new talented friends I want to spread love to.  Sandy is a very special friend who shares herself not only through her talent but through the daily journaling of her life which I think this is so very special; and, Jean is  now a very comfortable friend and a truly gifted crafter I had the pleasure of meeting through my previous showcases.

You will not be at all disappointed by clicking on the links and visiting all of my wonderful friends!!!

I'll be seeing you!



6 comments:

flowerdisco said...

Congrats on your award...isn't beautiful too?

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Audrey you are so sweet to pass this to me. AND to say such nice things about me. I am truly blessed to be able to call you my friend... sending big hugs to you....

Stacy said...

Audrey,
Congrats on your award. You deserve it girlfriend.
Hugs
Stacy

Kingston's Kreations said...

Audrey, You are such a great blogging friend! Thank you so much for giving me this award! You have made my day and I can't wait to post it on my blog. ***Many Hugs*** :)
Wendy

Dawnll said...

You are such a sweetheart to pass this on to me.
I am honored that you think I am special enough to pass this award to.
I would give it right back to you.
Hugz sweetie!

Jean said...

Congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it on to me!!