WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WOW, I'VE GOT THE "VERSATILE" BLOG AWARD TWICE!!!


Hi, everyone -- again!  It seems I hadn't yet discovered I'd received the Versatile Blog Award twice, so it wasn't mentioned on the post earlier.  So, I'd like to take a moment to thank my dear friend Sheila for sending it to me.  Sheila sent me this award on July 4th but I hadn't yet worked my way that far back in my "catch-up" visiting on her blog to know she'd passed it on to me.

Sheila, thank you so much.  It means so much to me that you passed this award on to me.

I can't imagaine that any one of you isn't familiar with Sheila's blogspot, She's A Sassy Lady.  If you haven't visited her, it's a must and you'll discover why she's gained 500+  followers in just 7 short months.  You can find Sheila and all the wonderful activities going on at her place by clicking on her name above which is highlighted and underscored.

As I've already listed 7 things and passed this award on earlier today, I will take a reprieve on having to pass it on again today; however, I would like anyone who is interested to please accept it from me.

Thanks again, Sheila -- I love you, hon!

Thank you all for being here and giving me love.  Love you all right back!!!

I'll be seeing you!

4 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Congratulations my dear friend!!!! Hope you are having a fabulous Summer and enjoying every minute of wearing "light" clothes.... It is VERY hot down here and many "bad hair" days too (ha, ha, ha). Besides, that ALL is well. Have a fab Thursday!

Stacy said...

Hey Audrey,
Glad you are back and congrats on your award
Stacy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Audrey, I can't think of anyone that deserves this Award twice more than you. You are such an awesome talented lady and you have a way of making people feel special, thank you for taking time to leave a little love on our blogs.. I am always so excited when I see you have been to mine. hugs

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

You are a sweetie and deserve this award. I watch you growing constantly too. Before you know it your blog will be there too!