Wow, I'm having such a wonderful day and I hope you are too! The weather here today is beautiful and I've been out craft shopping!!! YEEEAAAA!!!! Now I can really get down to some serious crafting...lol!
Today, I'd like to acknowledge a blog award I received from my dear friends Bobby and Jill, the Cricut Couple. Most of you should already know these wonderful people; if not, you've really got to check them out -- they're fabulous! Here's the award:
Thank you so much for this wonderful award, you're very special family-friends!
To accept this award I must provide five (5) Cricut related things regarding myself:
- I have the Baby Bug, 2 Expressions and an Imagine; a Gypsy, both Yudo machines (large and the cardmaker), Your Story bookbinding machine (the large one only), and several Cuttlebugs
- I've bought Provo Craft items I haven't used yet because I love the idea of what they do -- I'm addicted!!!
- I love using Design Studio with my machines as it allows me to customize/design my own images
- I love Gypsy's portability as it allows me to design on the go (however, I really don't use it much)
- I love being able to do multiple cuts for 3-D layering, and I particularly love designing my own boxes
I also must pass this award on to five (5) other special friends:
Please visit these extraordinary crafters!
So..., what am I getting ready to do now? I'm going to start preparing my DT project for Pam's blog tomorrow!!! I hope you'll all join me there for a project totally different for me to do! If you don't know Pam (and I can't imagine that), her blog website is http://www.thebugbytes.com. It should be interesting!!!
Well, in between working on my project, I'll be back doing some more visiting! Of course, I didn't get around to everyone yet, but I'm looking forward to reaching out to you all over the next several days!!!
Oh, as a reminder, don't forget to keep checking back because I'm getting that blog candy package together...!!!
Thanks for stopping by, love ya, and...
I'll be seeing you!!!