Ouch! Is Blogger having some problems? I don't have see the beautiful faces of my followers appearing under the Blogger Followers lable on my sidebar! Is it just me?!!!
Wow, I've missed you all so very much but I've finally gotten a reprieve -- at least for a little while -- and with the time I have, I'm going to be spending much of it with you!!!! I got home last night a very tired soul but after a good night's rest I can't wait to jump in and get started. Unfortunately, I first have to go out and replenish some much needed groceries, and get a couple loads of clothing in the wash -- then I'm back here!!! You can't imagine how wonderful it feels to me not having to run in and dash out; play/craft, sleep in my own bed, cook in my own kitchen, cuddle-time with Buster, communicate with you, say goodnight to my DH every night -- at home!!! I'm going to feel like I'm on some kind of vacation!!! LOL!!!
I've missed you all so much, and although I can't expect to catch up I can't wait to see what you're up to now. To those of you who have had birthdays or other special occasions I've missed, I'm so sorry but I'd like to wish you belated but happy congratulations and hope your celebration was wonderful! For all the warm comments and prayers I've received, thank you so very much; none of them went unnoticed.
Okay, so what's on the agenda and what you can expect (and whatever else my mind can conjure up) is:
- I'll be starting my return back later today with posting and passing on a wonderful award I received to five (5) family-friends
- Dropping in and visiting with you -- yippee!!!
- Announcing another blog candy which, as promised, will be open to everyone
- My happy return to my CRAFTING!!! That is, if I still can after all this time...lol!!!
- Preparing my DT project for Pam's blog on this Friday
- Project posts to share with you
I'll be seeing you!