WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Saturday, January 14, 2012

TOMORROW - LAST DAY TO COMMENT FOR DIAMOND MESH RAK!

Hi, everyone!!!  I'm happy and well, and hoping I'm find you all the same.  I am still working on my project but hope to have it completed to share with you tomorrow.

Needless to say, I'm really-really annoyed with Blogger/Google as I'm still having problems posting comments!!!  I think I may have gotten to comment on a few blogs today that I hadn't been able to over the past several days but, basically, it's about the same.

Although I'm sure this probably isn't the case, I hope no one is having a problem with posting to my blog --other than myself -- as tomorrow is the last day to comment for my Diamond Mesh sample RAK.  If anyone is having a problem commenting, I will have another mesh RAK next week, or whenever the commenting issue is resolved, so that anyone who missed out will have another opportunity to win.  I'll post an announcement, so be on the lookout!

In the meantime, good luck to all of you getting your comments in!

I'll be seeing you!

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

i am still having some problems posting on blogs... but able to get through to some... Thank you for your sweet comment my friend. hugs

Susan said...

Hey Audrey!

Yay! I finally got through too! LOL! I had to click off your blog a few times because when I clicked comment it would just freeze. So I closed it and went back to my blog and clicked again. I am sorry to hear blogger is acting up, that is so frustrating! It's even worse when you have no idea what to do to fix it, which is always my case.

I'm going to comment on this one about that beautiful brush/comb set...WOW! You really knocked it out of the park on that one my friend! That is just stunning! And I can't wait to see what you are working on now that is purple, could it be the purple mesh you talked about a few days ago? Can't wait to see! Oh, I am so sorry to hear about all the snow by you, ick. You be careful when you are out and about! ;)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Ana Márquez said...

I can understand that you are angry, dear Audrey, Blogger is very strange these days. Every day I find a unplesant surprise when I enter in my blog :-SSS The colours of the letters changed, the background in a tiny size... grrrrrr! I'm very angry too :-) Well, but, as always in every moment of our lives, we must be patient and have hope :-) musn't we?

I send you a very big hug from the far Spain xoxo

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say I enjoy your wonderful
creative ideas

thank you for sharing

fergie