WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Sunday, August 7, 2011

CORRECTION TO PREVIOUS POST

I had to return to make a correction to my previous post.  However, this is not, in any fashion, taking any credit away from Brenda on my previous post; Brenda's wonderful and I AM honored by her card recreation; but I want to give credit to my friend Mary who actually made the soap recipe -- it wasn't Brenda, this time.  Here's Mary's post for the soap project:    http://mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com/2011/06/best-hand-made-soap-ever.html

Mary, so sorry for the mix-up!  Want to give love, and credit where it's due!

Of course, Mary's is another great blog to visit -- if you haven't already!

I don't want to slight anyone, you're all such wonderful friends who're just great to visit and have terrific blogs!!!  But these ladies projects were such compliments to me that I couldn't ignore them!  I will always try to acknowledge an out-of-the-way and special honor/tribute whenever I can to all of you!

Again, thanks for stopping by...

I'll be seeing you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was glad you had the mix up, cuz I had to go and check this soap recipe out and now I am going to make some. This sounds fabulous!!!
Seeeee, you are so inspirational!!!
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Unknown said...

You are too funny Audrey! There is no need to apologize especially since I love this soap and hope others will try it. It truly is fabulous and I hope others will try it as well. You have a huge caring heart and I love that you are so kind to share such wonderful projects with us. Hugs my friend

"Um Buggin" said...

Hi Audrey! How are you dear? I see that you didn't forget about me, so glad of that. I am trying to catch up on my blog hopping since I have been MIA. I love what you have been creating lately, especially the easel card. Thank you for sharing your wonderful files with us, I must check out the soap recipe. I know these will make lovely gifts for the upcoming holidays. Catcha soon!

Hugz, xx

~L~

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Now everyone has 2 blogs to check out!!! :-) Thanks for sharing with us!