- Scan image you want on your notepad pages into your computer; save and name it into a file you can recall
- Open up WordPerfect: click to open "File" at the top of the document page; scroll down to "Page Setup" and click to open:
- Look for the "Layout" tab in the drop-down box at the top of box and click to open layout page; scroll down to the "Columns" and change the number of columns to 3; beneath "Columns" change "Rows" to 2; click "OK" to return to document page:
- At the top of document page click on "Insert"; scroll down to "Graphics" and click; select "From File" from the menu to open your directory
- Click on the drop-down button in the "Look in" bar at the top of your directory; locate where you saved your image and open it
- Once your image inserts into your document you can click to highlight it, re-size and move it to where you want it on your page; you can place it at the top, bottom or center. Once you adjust your image, press and hold your "Control" key down and hit the "Enter" key to progress to the next page then copy your image to paste on each of the additional columm and row pages. Once you've copied and adjusted your image on each page, your document should look like this:
NOTE: Disregard where your margins are set!!! Your pages will equally divide once cut and image will be atomatically placed according to your adjustments. If I am centering my image, I go to the format bar and use the "Center" option to make certain my images are centered. However, it shouldn't be hard to just eyeball it as there are faint outlines on the page to show where your image is located on the page.
Stack the 6 pages and continue printing, scoring, cutting pages and stacking them until you have as many inside pages as you'd like in your notepad.