WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Monday, February 27, 2012

CHECKING IN!!!

Hello, everyone!!!  I do hope you had a wonderful weekend!

The hubby's birthday was yesterday (Sunday), so we celebrated the entire weekend!  We had such a wonderful time but now I'm behind in the neighborhood -- again!!!  LOL!  I've been working on getting to many of you as possible instead of working on a project today, and I found a couple of pleasant surprises , so I'm glad I didn't wait; I've received a blog award from 2 dear friends which I'll post and distribute as soon as I've decided who I'll be passing them on to (always such a difficult decision because I just love you all).

So, did everyone notice I'd got rid of that word verification "thingy"?  How annoying is it now, huh?  With the new changes isn't it now just so much worse than it was before?!!!  I can hardly read those 2 words -- definitely eye strain -- and I have go through several time-consuming attempts to comment; however, on the downside, since I've removed the verification I have been just swamped with spam!!!  I guess you just can't win for losing!!!  Well, for sure, I guess I'll have to live with it and hope my blog isnt compromised in any way by them.  I wouldn't want to put anyone through the same frustration I can't stand!  I surely wish Blogger would just leave some things be -- those that work!!!  LOL!!!

Thank you so much for signing up to follow me on Linky!  It is especially important for my friends who are not on the Google platform, so I hope those of you that apply in particularly sign up.  Again, as of March 1, you will no longer be on Google Friends Connect and I don't want to lose you because of the Google separation; you mean so much to me.

Okay, well, I'm off again now to finish up hubby's dinner then I'll be back to visit a little bit more for the evening.  I do plan on beginning a craft project when the house quiets down tonight, so I should have a project to share  tomorrow.  In the meantime, I just wanted you to know all's well and that you're in my thoughts!

Hugs, and...

I'll be seeing you!

15 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

I wanted to stop by and tell you thanks for all the sweet comments you left me on my last few projects:) I appreciate the sweet comments:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I hope your hubby have a very happy birthday, Audrey, filled with much love and happiness!!

I was getting tons of spam, too so I went to design and then settings and then clicked on the comments tab. The second option down says "who can comment" and if you click on "registered users" instead of "anyone", it will pretty much eliminate spam...or it did for me :) Your stamps will be in the mail to you tomorrow (sorry - I could not get to the post office this weekend). I hope you enjoy them my friend!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jean said...

Happy late birthday to your hubby! I turned off the verification too, they had made it so long now.

Cricut Couple said...

That's so sweet! Congrats on the new awards! Can't wait to see your next project! I know it's going to blow us away!!!

silvia said...

Congrats on your blog awards :)
Spam stinks :(

Tell hubby Happy Belated Birthday and give him a hug from me :)

I'm starting to feel almost human again and I am going back to work tomorrow but will be off Thurs and Fri. DH is having the same foot surgery that I had.

Hugs!!
Silvia

Sandy from Ukiah said...

i was just thinking of you and looked over on my side bar and there you were.. i am sorry to hear you are getting spam.. i don't have the word verification and i don't get spam.. i hope it stops. That word verification has gotten so bad, i am like you, i can hardly read them, and now they have two you have to read...
So glad Leonard had a wonderful birthday, i am sure you made it very special for him..
hugs

lovemypaper said...

Hello Audrey happy belated B-D to your hubby!

Unknown said...

Glad the two of you are enjoying yourselves. I am so behind in visiting blogs myself. THANKS for the wonderful blog comments. I appreciate it. Now I am off to "Link" with you:)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Yep I agree with you, the word verification thing is so hard to read, I think I have to spend double time on my blog ever since they started that.

Angi Barrs said...

So glad you & the hubby had a happy Birthday weekend. Can't wait to see the new project that you are working on. And thanks for the love that you left for me on the Twinery blog yesterday. Hugs my friend! :)

Rhonda Emery said...

hi friend just wanted to stop in and say hi and that I am feeling better. thank you for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments and checking on me. hugs friend

Beebeebabs said...

Thanks for stopping by - Happy Birthday to your Husband and I am looking forward to seeing some more of your fab creations!!!

Susan said...

Hey Audrey!

Please tell your dear hubby happy birthday,(belated),from me! I'm so glad to hear you both had such a wonderful time! Well, I went ahead and signed up for the Linky thingy and am now a two time loyal follower! Even though I have a blogspot account I didn't want to take any chances. I added it to mine too, better to be safe than sorry. I just loved that little cherub you did the other day! Well, the whole box was adorable but was that cherub ever cute!

The retreat was so much fun but I am so happy to be back with my bloggie friends too! I'm feeling so inspired again, yay! :) Oh, congrats on the K. Andrew stamps, you'll love em!

Hope you doing well my friend!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Kiddo! Thanks so much for turning that *&$^# word verification off. I have mine set on "approve first" so I catch all the spam that comes through. It is frustrating, but I'd rather go through the work of deleting the spam than putting my readers through the work of trying to read those damn words! Happy Belated Birthday to your Dearest Husband. He is so lucky to have you! Hugs, Curt

lisa808 said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful hubby!