WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Thursday, February 16, 2012

DIAMOND MESH RAK WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hello, everyone!  Hope all's well!

I apologize for not getting an opportunity to visit yesterday, however, I ended up preparing a DT project I thought would aire today.  Unfortunately, the date changed to this Saturday, so I hope you'll join me as I think it's a quick little project/tutorial you'll enjoy!

My follow-up visit went well today!  I was told, though, to continue to take it easy for a bit longer -- nothing strenuous, no heavy lifting, blah-blah-blah!  (As if the hubby will even allow that!!!)  But the good news is that I had her say in front of the hubby that crafting was okay to do... lol!!!  Now I'm hoping he'll give me some "breathing space" when I come into my craftroom... lol!

Okay, now to announce the winner of the Diamond Mesh RAK!!!  Random.or selected number:


Congratulations, Brenda!!!  You're the winner!!!  Please contact me via email at audreyfrel@sbcglobal.net with your snail mail info so I can get your package out to you.  And, I can't wait to see what you'll do with it!!!

Thanks to all of you who participated and I'll have another opportunity for a RAK soon -- just stay tuned!!!  Why?  Because I love you!!!

Well, I'm off to coach the hubby in preparing our dinner for this evening, so I'll be back soon!

Thanks for stopping by, hugs and...

I'll be seeing you!

7 comments:

silvia said...

Hey sweetie~Glad that hubby is taking care of you :)

I fell off the computer with a few issues~the newest being Gallbladder Surgery tomorrow.
Hugs!!!
Silvia

Lisa said...

Congratulations to the winner!! And Audrey, I'm so glad your follow-up visit went well and that you can start crafting again!! I miss your gorgeous creations :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh congrats to Brenda.. sorry i haven't been around, i have managed to deleted my slide show and lots of pictures off my blog.. have tired for 2 day to get things back.. still working on it, but have to go see Aunt Eloise tomorrow and still so much to do with the blog.. hugs my friend

lovemypaper said...

Congrats!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

congrats to the winner!

DIANA L. said...

Congrats! Brenda

Anonymous said...

Great news on the recovery, listen to the doctors, better to take it easy now and feel better later.

Congrats Brends, feel better.

Hugs, Lori m