WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Friday, April 30, 2010

CONTRIBUTORS SHOWCASE ANNOUNCEMENT AND REMINDER!

Good Friday afternoon, friends.  We've made it to another weekend, and I hope it's one we're all prepared to enjoy!!!

On a sad note, I must tell you we have lost one of our beloved fairies.  Due to family/personal obligations and responsibilities Helen (Paperscissors)>  has regrettably resigned from the fairy team and will no longer perform any showcase tasks.  Although she is still a part of our family and will be sorely missed as a team player, we wish her well in her undertakings.  All the fairies will still remain in close contact with our dear friend.

As a result of Helen's leaving the team, we are forced to make an immediately change.  As there can only be one award selection per fairy, our awards must now be reduced to four (4) instead of five (5).  We apologize but it is a necessary change.

However, on a happier note, the fairies will be announcing new and more challenging showcases beginning on May 9 in time for the Contributors Showcase #5.  The changes will be posted after the showcase #4 awardees post on Monday, May 2.  These more exciting and fun showcases, we believe, will encourage and boost participation!  So come around and check out what we'll have going on for future showcases!  We have some surprises in store for you!

Lastly, don't forget!!!  The fairies are delighted with the projects of our contributors for Monday's showcase,  and appreciate and thank them for their participation.  For those of you who have projects currently prepared, today is the last day before 8 p.m. est. to get them submitted for the showcase #4, so please hurry toget them registered before time runs out.

Well, I think that's it for now.  So, until...

I'll be seeing you!

No comments: