WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Monday, November 29, 2010

ANOUNCEMENT ON WHERE TO LEAVE COMMENTS FOR "THANK YOU" RESIN PENDANT GIFTS, AND BLOG AWARDS

Happy, happy Monday!!!  It's really is a happy Monday for me, although an extremely busy one.  I have so much to do and so little time!  LOL!

I'm really finding it difficult to get to everything and everyone, although I'm raring to go!!!  With running back and forth between home responsibilities and tending to my aunt, I'm not making a lot of progress.  And to boot, I think my aunt is jealous of my crafting!!!  It seems she goes out of her way to find things to keep me occupied!  Especially if I say "crafting"!  What's a girl to do?!!!  Anyway, it's going to take me longer than expected to get to you at the rate I'm going right now, so please have just a bit more patience with me.  I'm really trying to be here for you all!

Several things to comment on:

Welcome to a new follower!!!  I love family!  And, I am so happy to have you become a part of mine!  Hope to see you often and please make yourself right at home.  I'll be around to visit with you as soon as I can, but be forewarned I am a bit backed up right now, so please allow me some time to get to you.

With respect to the "Thank You" resin pendants, you will notice a posting which will remain at the top of my blog page for your comments for the Friday, December 3, drawing.  If your comments are not posted by the end of the day (12 PM CT) on Thursday, you will not be eligible for Friday's drawing.  This posting will be updated for each week's drawing.  For your convenience, you can actually post at any time on any day, as long as your comments are posted by the deadline.

Also, I have blog awards that have been pending my posting and which I'd love to acknowledge at this time:


Thank you Liz, and Sheryl

Ladies, thank you so very much and I so much appreciate your passing this award on to me.  As I've recieved this award, I will add your names to my sidebar where this award is displayed. 

And, thank you to Sheila and Wende for this award:


As this is the first time I've received this award I will be passing it on to five (5) other bloggers.  However, I must first consider who they will be (such a diffiicult decsion)!  So, once I get this all figured out, I'll be back to those who will be receiving this award and the three (3) things which gives my blog attitude.

Again, thank you to all you wonderful ladies, and I hope everyone who visits with me will click on your names to visit and admire your gorgeous creations!!!

I'll be seeing you!


2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Audrey, that is so funny that your aunt is jealous of your crafting.. and I believe it. They just need more our attention when they get older, and they deserve it... I am so glad you are there for your aunt.. I entered the contest.
Just make sure you take some time for you.. hugs

Jean said...

Congrats on the blog awards!