WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'M BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!

Hi, everyone!  Hope all's well and that you're all happy crafters!

I wanted to drop in, say hello, and tell you what I'm up to -- making toiletries!!!  My orders have started to come in and I have a good idea of how much I need in supplies, so I'm getting everything together to get started.  My hubby is even off picking up denatured alcohol for me for my parfums, body sprays, and linen sprays -- that's his contribution to helping me out!  LOL!!!  Fortunately, this time of year is perfect for making soap because I make it outside I don't become overwhelmed by the lye fumes and, because it's nippy out, I don't become overheated.  That's why I'd never make soap in warmer weather.  Today, I finished up most the car deodorizers, now all I have to do is label those.  I think the the guys would really like theirs in tucked into those little "mens shoe" boxes I posted a few weeks ago -- remember?  Anyway, as everything comes together I'll take pictures to post for you to see!

As this is always a pretty busy time of year for me, and with still  having my aunt to tend to, my time here will be "hit and miss" over the next several weeks (at least up until Christmas when all my orders are out); however, I do promise to be around as often as I can.  I'll also be keeping up with the resin pendant gift giveaways, so please don't hesitate to keep coming to check on that.  I will be here for my design team projects and would appreciate your encouragement and support as always.  Which brings me to my DT project over at Sheila's this Thursday, December 2, I have another little project I'll be presenting that I think you'll all like, so I do hope you'll all join me.

I believe I mentioned that toiletries are the only item(s) I make to sell and only at this time of year, so if I don't get to post and/or drop in for a couple of days at a time, you know why.

In the meantime, I may not get an opportunity to post tomorrow, but I will try to get to visit more of you later today -- time permitting. 

Until, don't forget to join me on Thursday, stay happy and keep crafting!!!

Love ya!  I'll be seeing you!

P.S.  I still have to pass on my most recent award to five (5) people -- I haven't forgotten, so I'll do that after I present my project on Thursday!

8 comments:

Jean said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy!! Can't wait to see what you have to share on Thursday.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I can understand not wanting to do that in the summer with the heat and all but be careful as I heard it is pretty cold up there early this year. Can't wait to see what you made.

Stacy said...

Audrey,
You are one busy lady! Don't forget to rest in between.
Hugs
Stacy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I hope you take a little bit of time for yourself my friend. I won't worry about you knowing that you are going to be busy. hugs

Dawnll said...

You are amazing girl!
I can't believe you make your own soap and outside in this frigid weather!
I think I want to be you, you are just so talented.
So glad when you pop in and leave a message.
Remember to take care of yourself.

Barb Craft said...

You are one busy girl!! It's a good thing you are organized!! don't worry about all of us... we will be here when your busy season slows down! Take care of yourself!
barb :)

Ohhh Snap said...

Wow you are busy :D. I've been thinking of you and your aunt, and can't wait to hear about your soaps. Now I'll scuttle off to see your projects!

- - Sheryl - - said...

good luck with your orders hope it is pleasant and not too crazy!