I had to pop in to say thank you to two (2) friends Jackie and Michelle who passed on this lovely blog award to me:
I am so honored, and it is always such a pleasure to visit with these wonderful ladies (good motive to know them too is because their RN's, soooo..... -- lol!) Seriously, they have a wonderful blog and have such wonderful creations. I enjoy every visit and you should visit them too!!! Please do drop in!
Ladies, thank you so very much!!!
In order to accept this award, I must acknowledge Jackie and Michelle and link to their blog; which I've done, hopefully, graciously and appreciatively. I also must list 8 things about myself and pass the award on to 8 new blog followers. As this is the time of year to be thankful, and because I'm feeling so full of that, here goes. About me:
- I enjoy spending time with and enjoying all my families and friends
- I love late evening cuddling and relaxing with my little fur-baby, Buster
- I love all the moments shared with my dear hubby
- I will always find time to grab my bible and read a few verses ( throw in a couple novels too for fun -- lol!)
- Of course I love all my crafting and exploring new crafting adventures
- I love visiting, being visited, and being inspired by all of you, my extended family!
- I love to laugh -- haughty, loud and hard!!! Feels wonderful and makes me happy!
- And, to list one thing about me I hate, you will often hear me say this -- DRIVING!!!
There are more, but as I had to narrow my list to only 8 new blog-family followers that I could pass this award on to (I'll get the others next time), they are:
Please click on the names and visit all my wonderful new blogging families and admire the wonderful projects they're creating!!!
I'll be seeing you!!! As always, thanks for stopping by!!!