WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cricuit Church Window Box Card

Well, here I am again and this time I am featuring a card I made which was inspired by MagicWanda of "My Happy Place".  MagicWanda is a wonderful lady and was kind enough a while ago to send me a cut.file of her beautiful card.  Here is my replica of her card creation -- I hope I did it justice!







Thanks, Wanda!

4 comments:

Joy said...

This is a beautiful card !!! I may have to lift this one....it would make a beautiful easter card !! TFS!!!
xoxo Joy

magicwanda said...

Ok Audrey
I think you did it more than justice.....
It turned out great. that was one of my favorite cut files .
It makes a great Easter card.
Hugs Wanda

paperscissors said...

that is stunning! this is my first time seeing this type of card but already joy is saying she is going to scraplift, so it won't be the last.

Debbie said...

I really like this card Wanda. Thanks for sharing.