WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Monday, January 4, 2010

Petals and Pearls Handmade Body Splash

Well, I hope you've enjoyed what I've done so far!!!

I'm still working on getting a better look for my blog, but I'm still learning how to get around here.  In the meantime, I'm posting a body splash I made for my cousin Marilyn.  I call it "Petals and Pearls" because I suspended gold leafs in the splash and decorated the bottle with pearls.  Her name on the bottom of the box was a really nice touch -- don't you think?  I cut the name out on my Cricut Expression (God, I love this machine).

Personally, I think this looks awesome!


2 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Audrey,

Thanks so much for letting me know about your blog and for the very kind "special thanks." I am so glad that Jen and I have helped you get comfortable with using all of your great tools.

I'll be sure to check in every so often - thanks again for inviting me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Audrey,These would make greatr gifts for my girlfriends, How did you make this and the toiletries?
Thanx!
Pat
pwells1@hvc.rr.com