WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Friday, January 1, 2010

PERSONALIZED/PHOTO RESIN PENDANT "THANK YOU" GIVEAWAY!!!

Hello, all!  This post is for drawing #2, December 3 thru December 9, to comment to be eligible for one of my resin pendants.


For any new recipient entries, there will be two (2) drawings every Fridays throughout this December 2010.  Please read the eligibility rules below.
To be eligible, here are the rules:
  1. You MUST BE A FOLLOWER OR BECOME A FOLLOWER. If you're aren't a follower and would like to participate, you must sign-up to follow me before the Friday of each random selection. You will be eligible if you are a follower the week of - but before -the Friday before the drawing in that week.
  2. You must be WILLING TO EMAIL ME A PHOTO that you'd like in your pendant, OR you can request I design your pendant for you. (I will provide the selected persons my email address each Friday after the drawing.)
  3. You MUST PROVIDE ME AN ADDRESS where I can send your pendant.
  • You MUST LEAVE ME AT LEAST ONE COMMENT ON THE THURSDAY BEFORE THE FRIDAY OF EACH DRAWING! (IMPORTANT: Your comment on each consecutive Thursday before that Friday's drawing in that week is what will be used as your assigned number for random generator in order to be selected. If there is no comment on the Thursday prior to each Friday's drawing, you will not be counted as eligible to win. 
DRAWINGS WILL BE CLOSED ON EACH THURSDAY AT 12 P.M. CT FOR EACH FRIDAY'S DRAWING!

NOTES:
  • There will only be one gift to each winner; therefore, if you win once and then again for any additional weeks), another winner will be selected.
  • For your convenience, you need only enter a comment once.  If you do not win on one week, your name and placement number (according to your comment) will remain throughout each entry week.  Winners/winning numbers will be eliminated and will not be randomly selected again.  All new entries must add their comments to the list each week and, if selected, will be selected by their following placement numbers.  They also will not need to re-enter by commenting for the next week, if their number is not selected. 
If you should have any questions and/or are confused by this, please do not hesitate to ask me for more clarification.

Thank you and good luck!!!









NOTE: I will make all the pendants at the same time, after the last drawing on December 31 when all 10 candidates are selected; all pendants will be mailed out to the winners in the first week of January 2011.