WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Needfull Things" Baby Stroller Gift

I think this is going to be my last post for now, it's now after 12 a.m  But before I go, here's another one of those great gifts I've made at least a zillion of.  I call it "Needfull Things" because it's stuffed with a lot of things new mothers can always use when they bring their little "sweet ones" home; things like a thermometer, med dispenser, a syringe (things gift buyers often don't think of); a small pack of pampers, a bib, soap, powder and lotion, a lullaby CD and a teddy holding the "Welcome Baby" card!


The picture doesn't really do it much justice; it's way tooooo adorable!

Come back later, I think I'll post some of the cards I've done.  See ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Jess (aka Sparksgal) said...

Adorable! How did u make the stroller?

missychan said...

Way too cute! I just may have to "scrap lift" this one for my neighbor who just had their first baby after years of trying... Thanks for sharing!