WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Valentine Box with BLING-BLING-BLING!!!

Here I am again!  I'd like to say hello to my new followers and welcome!  I just LOVE company!

Good news!  I have the cut.file ready for you of the cross box.  It's a little larger than the one I posted; however, I am also recreating the smaller version and will have it available soon too. As a note, this box requires a really heavy weight paper!  Regular cardstock makes too flimsy a box.  I also reinforce the inside with side panels for additional support and to cover the inside tabs.

Now I have a valentine box to share from the Love Struck cart.  This box is 2 pieces (a lid and bottom) and is a fairly good size, measuring I guess about 9"x7".  You could pack a lot of candy in here!  Or, a gift.



I added transparency to the cut-out part so the recipient could have a peek at what's inside and, I think, the lace makes it look so feminine; and, of course, the BLING -- rhinestones.  Wonder who I'm giving this
to...  The cut.file is available if you'd like it.

Large Heart Box (Lid & Bottom).cut



7 comments:

Brenda said...

OMGOSH!!! This is soooo beautiful!! Ohhh I wish I had the Design Studio!
hugs
Brenda

flowerdisco said...

Audrey, the box is super. I gotta have that Love Struck :-)

Anonymous said...

Really pretty bling heart. Congrats on the blog.

Edna Marie said...

Audrey

This is just lovely and that wonderful touch of BLING, sure to be a girls fav, Thank You for stopping by my blog and your kindness in comments

Unknown said...

I love you work. I would like the file

Thanks Debra

Joy said...

Good morning Audrey..what a beautiful box !! Its gorgeous !
xoxo Joy

happy2scrap56 said...

audrey, you make such pretty things. Would love the files for heart box.
Jan
happy2scrtap56@yahoo.com