I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I've been working for several months on this darn cross box I'm sharing today but I just can't seem to get it right; either the top is right and the bottom isn't, or vice-versa. I took a picture of this one from the front so that the imperfections wouldn't show. When I went back to working on trying to tweak it, I lost the whole blasted file!!! Not fun! The message was that it corrupted or something -- SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!!!. Anyway, I did another one which is a bit larger and I am adding it to my list of cut.files, however, I haven't cut it yet. I'm going to try to have it done by tomorrow or Wednesday by the lastest, if it isn't okay.
Anyway, here is the picture of the lost/corruputed attempt ( I stuck my praying hands on it just for fun! If you zoom on the pic, you can even see the wet glue LOL!)...
Getting it ready for you as soon as I can! Until then... I'll be seeing you!