WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Saturday, February 20, 2010

ANOTHER "TWO-FOR-ONE" - Candy Box and Card Gift

Heelllo, my friends out here in the blogging world! First I have to say WELCOME to my new following friends.  Thank you for coming, I just love company!!!

After an exhausting week, I've just been given the biggest and happiest shock I've had in a long time, and I'll share it with you as soon as I find out more; so, sorry you'll have to stay in the dark for a minute.  BUT, I promise you'll know as soon as I can get more detailed information!!!  Okay, then...

I have a project.  I so enjoyed making that little computer box with 2 compartments that I decided I wanted to do another "two-for" (you know, the one I'm saving the cut.file for until I get 10,000 hits on my blog).  Anyway, this one is a card candy box.  To describe it, the flap folds down under the embellishment on the front of the bo to secure it, but when you lift the flat it opens into a card and tucked insde the card is candy because...  it's also a box!!!  How cool is that?

Here we go... !  Flap foldered down and flap up:


Open and it's a card and a box of candy!!!  YES, it's two, two, two treats in one!!!


It's cut with George and Storybook carts.  I hope if you cut it, you'll let me see what you've done with this.

Oh, quick update on the blog candy -- WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!! YIPPEE!!!  I'll publish all the votes once I reach100 followers!  And, thank you guys for all your support!

I'll be seeing you!

7 comments:

flowerdisco said...

Audrey, this is gorgeous. I love how it opens and the front cover. Very Nice!

I also want to add I posted instructions of how I managed last night to post the award.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to ask.

Hugs!

**Treefrog** said...

Yippee I think I'm the first to say:
Oh Audrey I am sooo Happy for you! You deserve It, you put alot of Love into your blog and you can feel it! Congratulations!
Now on to yor Fabulous Candy box. Too Cute and what a neat idea. Everything in one cute little package. I love it! Keep up the beautiful creations, I look forward to them.
Theresa K
mccadesmom@gmail.com
Oh yes, I will pick #49 again if your still doing it! Hee Hee

Stacy said...

Audrey,
I think this is your cutest creation so far. I love the two~for~one idea. And of course, I love how it holds candy.
See ya soon
Stacy

Brenda said...

wow how neat is this?!!you are sooo clever!
hugs
Brenda

Fern said...

THis is soo cute!! May have to give this a try!!

Patsy B. said...

Hi! I got the link to your blog from Wanda's blog - and I am so glad I did! I love this project - it is so fabulous! And if you get a chance, stop by and check out my blog!
God bless you and your "big ole baby" :)
Patsy
http://anewcreationforyou.blogspot.com/

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today (look for timestamp: [27 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).