WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

YES!!! 100 FOLLOWERS!!! THANK YOU!!!

Good day, my friends and family!!!  It's gonna be a good-good day!  I sure hope it will be for you too!Thanks to some very thoughtful and kind ladies from the mb, I have now attained my goal of 100 followers!!!  What a great feeling!!!

To all my followers, old and new, thank you so much for encouraging and supporting me my first couple of months.  When I started this blog, I thought it would take me at least a year or more to get where I am right now with the number followers and the hits to my blog.   I never dreamed I would have made it this far (and for me this is an accomplishment) in such a short amount to time.  I have to give all the thanks to the "Man" upstairs and you because that's how I got here.  Thank you!

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Now, of course this means someone is going to win blog candy!  Therefore, the last day for all followers to vote, who haven't already done so, is going to be Wednesday, February 24, 8 p.m. central time.  (YOU MUST VOTE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAK.)  At that time, the voting poll will be closed and all votes tallied.   I will announce the winner on Thursday, February 25, before 3 p.m. central time.  All votes will be posted and visible after the voting poll has closed on Wednesday.  All voting contestants/participants will be included.

Again, in the event the voting does not produce a winner, the winner will be pulled randomly by my dear ole hubby (although I really didn't want it to be done this way).

Again, thank you.  You just don't know how all your kindesses have been the incentive for most of my projects!

Congratulations to the winner!  And good luck to you all!

I'll be seeing you!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo you hit 100!!! Way to go Audrey!!!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Congrats!!!!

SandyGarrett said...

Congrats on your following!

Kristina said...

Glad to hear you got your 100!Now I'll wait patiently for you to announce the winner of your blog candy.
Hugs,
Kristina

Cindy McVey said...

WOO HOO! I'm so happy for you but not surpised because you have a great blog, awesome ideas and you're so positive! I need your email - I have something special to send you to celebrate!

**Treefrog** said...

Yippee! I knew you would do it! You have a wonderful blog and I look forward to seeing it on a daily blog hop. Congrats You deserve it!
Theresa K #49 is my number :-)
mccadesmom at gmail dot com

Lee Ann said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! You have a great blog and knew you would make it to 100!

Jess (aka Sparksgal) said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on reaching 100 followers :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Congratulations for 100+ followers! I'm sure you will continue to grow in leaps and bounds! My best to you.

blazeblast03 said...

How EXCITING, 100+ ! That's fantastic! Congratulations!

flowerdisco said...

Glad you hit the 100's. I will get there eventually, LOL.
I can't wait to see who gets your goodies.
Hugs!
Oh! I see you got another award, I did too but still have to go to pick it up. It will give another chance to include some other darling followers:).

Cindy McVey said...

audrey, send your email address to me at cre8tveldy@aol.com. I want to send you something. :)