WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Monday, February 15, 2010

A Bathside Candle

Hello, friends.  I hope you all had a wonderful and special Valentine Day.  My family and I had a great time eventhough at the end of the day I was exhausted.  Pretty glad it's over, entertaining sure can take a lot out of you!

WOWweeeee!  Look at the followers!!!  Welcome all you newcomers, very glad to see you!  I hope you get comfortable and stay awhile because I just LOVE company!  And, of course, that means we're just 10 away from blog candy!!!  So I hope everyone who already hasn't gets to voting!!!

I do have a little project I worked on on Friday evening to share.   I love relaxing and winding down in the tub by candlelight when I get a chance, but I'm always so aware of a fire when they're lit.  Anyway, I had these battery candles (hubby and I both LOOOVE candles) I purchased from QVC and was tinkering around with how to decorate them for my bathroom and I kind of liked the way this came out... think we can use them all over the house...


Each picture was taken under a different lighting.  I love the glow of the first one where the room was darker.  If you like it, I did a cut file for it.  Of course, I used transparency for the holder and just plain cardstok for the base.  I used a candle at the top and under the base, but remember...  battery operated candles only!!!  Decorate it any way you'd like!!! 

I'll be seeing you!

8 comments:

Lori Apgar said...

Another great project Audrey!! These are so pretty and functional too!!

Toni said...

wow i love it it makes me wish i had a tub so i can make one of them to use while taking a bubble bath great idea

thkelly said...

Oh my Audrey these are so pretty, You can't tell they aren't real flame candles. And the acetate with the glitter, so pretty! (It looks like a Margarita with colored salt around the edge. LOL) Another Beautiful creation! and again I choose #49!
Thanks, Theresa
mccadesmom@gmail.com

magicwanda said...

Oh Audrey
You romantic you....lol
This Beautiful!
Hugs Wanda:-)

alicebrown said...

this candle holder is veery pretty, i have been wanting to make one myself, hopefully i will get around to doing it! thanks for sharing!!

flowerdisco said...

Hi Audrey, that candle project is so elegant! Anyway, I have a Blog Award waiting for you on my blog.
Hugs!

Fern said...

THis is gorgeous, Audrey!! I love the look of the first one, too!!!
Thanks so much for visiting by blog!! I just found your site today thru a mutual friend, Sparksgal!! But I will be back regularly!!!
XXX Fern

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today (look for timestamp: [27 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).