Before I go on, I'd like to say "Welcome" to a new follower! Thanks so much. I hope you're comfortable here and drop in often!
I am feeling extremely honored as to have been passed on the Sunshine Award yet again. This time from my friend happilyscrappin1 over at http://wildlywhimiscalcraftingloft.blogspot.com/ If you've never visited her blog, I would recommend you do so, you won't be disappointed. Thank you, happilyscrappin1, I am just overwhelmed!!! And you're a sweetie!
Well, here I go talking on and on again, but I have to say I really do feel the love that's passed on, not just in receiving an award, but in your comments and loyal following which also brings me your support and encouragement. I, in turn, appreciate you, admire your projects, and extend my encouragement and support! You're all wonderful people I love to visit with and I'm proud to call you my friends/extended family (...and I do actually refer to you that way when I'm discussing my blog with nonbloggers -- I want you to know that, and yes I'm being sassy when I say it. LOL). Now, if I haven't already visited all of you, I am working on getting there, okay?
So, as rules go, I will pass this award on to six (6) others, but invite all my followers that would like to post it on their blogs to know that I am absolutely willing to share and "show some love", so just grab it for yourselves. My friends without blogs, consider mine as yours too (and create a blog so I can work around to visiting you too!!!). As usual, the choices are not an easy decision, but here goes...
1. Linda - http://ladybuglair.blogspot.com/
2. Jen - http://jensbrainthings.blogspot.com/
3. Brenda - http://brensdesigns.blogspot.com/
4. Wife2TJ - http://ascrapaddictsblog.blogspot.com/
5.Gail - http://stkittsscrapper.blogspot.com/
6. Brenda - http://brendasjoy.blogspot.com/
Okay, I'm sure you ladies all know the rules:
1. You must pass this award on to six (6) other bloggers/followers
2. Link your nominees within your post
3. Let your bloggers/followers know you are passing this award to them by leaving a comment on their blog
4. Add a link to the blog of the person from whom you received this award (of course, that would be me)
By the way, I am still working on that video -uuuuughhh!!! And, I may a new project to share later today; that is, if I can get it finished, so...
I'll be seeing you!