Now don't forget -- you have all week, Monday, May 17 until 8 p.m. C.T. on Friday, May 21, to get your projects prepared and registered. The Awardee Showcase will be featured on Monday, May 24.
Now, here's a word from our Team Fairy Theme Designer for this week, Sheryl:
Hello, everyone! Just a quick reminder that the theme of your projects must be round; a used CD, a circle cut from cardboard, etc. and you can color and embellish it any way you wish. Again, my theme sample for you is the wall plague below:
Now back to your sponsor -- that would be me -- LOL!!! Thanks, Sheryl!!!
Friends, I know exactly how cute this plague is because Sheryl did a wonderful thing and sent it to me!!! How excited I was to receive it, and I have to say it's so much more prettier in person -- the picture just doesn't do it enough justice!
Now go pull out all those CD, cut up some cardboard, grab a paper plate, whatever, and get to crafting!!! We'll be here waiting for you!
Sign up with Mr. Linky below
- Two (2) projects entries allowed per showcase only
- Provide an email address if you do not have a blog, in the event we need to comment/contact you; or, a name where we can emal you on the Cricut Message Board (NOTE: email addresses will not be published when posted into the Post "Comment")
- Go the the title of your project post by right-clicking on the post title,
- when the drop down box opens, scroll down to "Properties",
- under "Properties" you will see the URL address for your post -- this begins with "http://"
- copy that URL address and paste that address into Mr. Linky when you register.
Four (4) craft contributors will be selected per showcase.