WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WELCOME TO NEW FOLLOWERS!

Happy Tuesday, all!!!  I do hope you're all well.

I dropped in to peek around and say hello, and noticed I have several new followers!  Well, of course, I definitely want to welcome you and hope you'll enjoy yourselves enough to stay awhile.  We're like one big family around here, and I so enjoy company dropping in often.  You can kick your shoes off, listen to some music, browse around, and help yourself to anything I have to offer -- just make yourselves at home!

I'm a bit tired today, had to get up and get to my therapy session on just about 3 hours of sleep only, and I'm still feeling the effects.  Since I came in, I've finished the hubby's dinner and have tried to work on a project I'd began for a friend.  Unfortunately, I'm still feeling a bit worn around the edges, so my concentration leveal is not at it's highest.  Of course, having to drive in downtown Chicago didn't help!  So-so frustrating, and I normally have the patience of a saint!!!  Ever been to Chicago and had to drive downtown -- north end???  OMG!!!  LOL!
 
So, my friends, I'll probably be back a bit later to drop in and see what's going on.  But, right now, I'm going to at least try to relax a bit (with "the" Buster) and recoup some much needed mind and body strength.  If I'm not back with my project later this evening (which Iprobably will be), please drop by tomorrow and I'm sure I'll be ready for just about anything -- LOL!!!

I'll be seeing you!

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How's your hand doing? You had better just put your feet up and rest. hugs

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Take care of yourself and rest!!!!! My husband was born in Villa Park and his parents still live there. I am very familiar with Chicago and yes, it is hard to drive around!!!!! Rest and tomorrow is a brand new day. Happy Tuesday to you too my sweet friend!