WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Monday, May 24, 2010

WELCOME TO AWARDEE SHOWCASE #7!

Happy Monday to all of you! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and got as much crafting done as you could! I even hope you had a chance to get started on your projects for Showcase #8!  LOL!

If you could all join me in congratulating the following ladies for projects well-done:

Jean: Elvis Layout
Michelle: Recycled CD Album
Kelly: Quick Graduation Card
Sharon: Teacher Appreciation Cookie Treats

Jean's Elvis Layout:

Michelle's Recycled CD Album:


Kelly's Quick Graduation Card:


Sharon's Teacher Appreciation Cookie Treats:


Great job ladies!!!  And your awards.  We hope your blogs were them proudly!!!






I would also like to present a token tag to our other contributors in appreciation for their participation.  We hope you accept this as our appreciation to you in allowing us an opportunity to showcase your talent for crafting.



Ladies, Thank you all!  We very much enjoyed your projects, and hope you all come back to play with us again.

And, last but not least, thank you to the viewing audience whose help encouraged and "cheered" on all our contributors.  Thank you for coming!

Please visit all these ladies and their wonderful blogs.  They are very talented indeed!

The Team Fairies and I will be seeing you!

7 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

Congrats to all the entrees - you were amazing!

Michelle said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I really appreciate the award and I will show my award proudly on my blog. I had a lot of fun with this!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Great job ladies! Lots of creativity going on here. xxD

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats to everyone, Audrey is so awesome to do this, I love coming and looking at everyone's work. Thank you Audrey.

Jean said...

Thanks so much! I just got on the computer and was so excited to see my project was picked. Congrats to the other ladies as well.

flowerdisco said...

all projects are so great and I am so glad you fellows got to participate. I have been very busy and haven't have much time to comment but I really enjoy all you do.

217 Creations said...

Everyone is so talented!! Great inspiration!