WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Friday, October 22, 2010

AN "I MISS YOU" CARD FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL

Told I'd be back with another project and here I am!!!  I have another card I'd like to share!

I made this card for a very dear and sweet lady who's like a mother to my hubby and me.  She lives in my DH's homestate and has known him from birth; his mother and her were BFF's from kids.  We see her every year when we travel to his home to visit, and although we will travel next month to visit with her, we miss her so in between visits:


She's like a kid with any little thing you thing you give to her, and I know she'll more than likely love this card  -- she can add to her growing collection from us, lol!!!

I hope you like it too!

Well, I guess I'll be seeing you, but right now Buster is demanding my attention!  I wish you could hear the ruckous he's putting up!!!  LOL!


19 comments:

Tanya said...

Very pretty card! Love the stickles and lace :)

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Lovely, you are right, she is going to love this card!!!! You are so sweet!

"Um Buggin" said...

OMG!! Audrey, this card is just STUNNING!!! I love the elegance and softness and I knew when I first saw it, that it was for someone very special in your life. I know she is going to love it, and will be thrilled to receive it. Love the lace and tulle you added. Have a great weekend my friend!

Hugz, xx

~L~

**Treefrog** said...

What a beautiful card Audrey, very elegant and she is going to Love it! Congrats also on the challenge win I loved that card, another beautie! And isn't it funny how our pups can raise such a Ruckus, Binky went in for some primping today and now he's whining for me to hold him constantly! We went to a new groomer today and I was kind of worried (I've/we had bad experiences) but Binky absolutely LOVED the woman, Score!
((Hugs)) Theresa

- - Sheryl - - said...

Love the blue and that stamp is great! I am sure she will love it and ooh and ahhh. You are too sweet!

Dawnll said...

This is another stunning card Audrey, I am sure she will cherish this. I know I sure would. Have a great weekend my friend.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Audrey she is going to love it. I am sure it means so much to her that you and hubby go and see her and that you take the time to make her something special... Sometimes we get so busy that we forget the small things that are so important. hugs

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Oh my, now I must start adding lace to my cards as that is so beautiful! Love it. TFS

Rae said...

Hello Audrey, I love the soft colors you chose and the different textures you used to create your card. I'm sure it will be loved!

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful card

Debbie said...

Very elegant Audrey! Love the lace!

Jean said...

Great Card Audrey. Checking out all of the stuff you have made while I was gone.

Beebeebabs said...

Hi Audrey thanks for stopping by. Just saw your message - I've been so lazy with my crafting not that I did something new every day lol but I have to get back in the swing of things.

Barb Craft said...

Audrey... how sweet of you!! I am sure she is going to LOVE the card because it is gorgeous!! AND it comes from you!!
Barb :)

jen said...

Stunning card...wow you really put so much love in to your cards. Just wonderful. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
hugs,jen

Angi Barrs said...

I love that pretty lace. GORGEOUS CARD!

Curt in Indy said...

What a sweet and touching story to go along with this sweet card. I love the vintage look to it and she will love it, I just know it. Best, Curt

Unknown said...

That is just breathtaking! I love the colors :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous and so so feminine! She'll be thrilled! xxD