WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO "AN APPLE A DAY..."?

Happy Tuesday, all!

I wanted to sneak in to give you an update on my doctor visit before I got busy playing!   Well I didn't get away from her office without being prescibed antibiotics for the next ten (10) days!!!  Apparently, I have an inner-ear infection possibly due to cold settling in my ear -- and my glands were swollen!!!   I'm not surprised, knew she'd find something to medicate me for -- lol!!!  All the fruit I eat and all the apples!!!  Well, that apple a day theory can  just get tossed out the window!!!  LOL!

Seriously, I'm glad the DH made me go before it had gotten any worse!  For all my brave front, it really did hurt!  As much as I hate going to my doctor, it always ends up being the best thing I could have done for myself.   Why is it we let ourselves be tortured until the last minute before we go for help?!!!  Ummmm....

As I've been making my visiting "rounds", I've run across so many blogging friends who are not feeling well lately -- is something going around?!!!  LOL!  Anyway, if you're one of my friends who's been feeling "under the weather" I really wish you a speedy recovery because I know it's not fun, and I really don't like to think of anyone feeling anything but wonderful -- so, those of you who are not feeling well, I wish and pray you have a speedy recovery!

On the way home, I stopped to do some craft shopping to replenish some of the things I've run low on and spent almost 3 hours in Michaels.  After so much time there browsing,  I was a bit disappointed because our closest Michaels is never very well stocked and I really didn't get all I  wanted.  Had I felt better, I would have driven to the suburbs; however, I did manage to pick up a couple of interesting items.  One is Mold and Pour by Suze Weinburg, and I found some black and white Enamel Accents by Inkssentials which is new to me.  As I'm getting more into playing with Utee and Resin, I can't wait to see what I can come up with playing with these -- I've never used either before!  So, I'm off now to play and, if I come up with something clever and creative, I'll bring it along with me when I come back!!!

I'll be seeing you!

15 comments:

shari said...

I hope you feel better soon Audrey. Shari (cricutrookie)

Unknown said...

I think it's just getting into the season for colds and flus and all that yuckiness. There's been a lot of stuff going around here lately.

I hope you feel much better soon :)

*BJ* said...

I hope all is well with you soon. Glad you are on the antibiotics to get rid of the ear infection. Be sure to eat lots of yogurt to replace the good bacteria. Wow.. I can hardly believe you can craft much less make such a beautiful box and adornment to go with it. If I had a inner ear infection .. I do not think I could do any crafting. God bless!

The Cropping Canuck said...

I hope you feel better.

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Audrey, I'm glad you went to the doctor and hope you're feeling better soon! Of course, stopping my M's always makes me feel better so you're probably on your way to well already LOL!

Can't wait to see what you make. Take care, sweetie.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Audrey I am so glad you went to the doctor and got on the antibiotics. There isn't too much worse than having an ear infection. Bless your heart. Can't wait to see what you are creating, you are so talented. I hope you get a good nights rest tonight. hugs

Jean said...

Hope you are feeling better. I hate antibiotics and 10 days is a long time, but I guess the doctor knows best.

Ohhh Snap said...

Ohhhhhh I've been looking at those black and white enamel accents! Let me know what you think of them. The mold and pour as well. I just need to come into a great sum of money so I can try all these wonderful toys lol.

I hope you feel better soon!

Kristina said...

I hope those antibiotics get to work real fast for you. Can't wait to see what you come up with from your new crafty finds :)
Hugs,
Kristina

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

I am glad you are feeling better! Now, time to enjoy yourself creating.... Happy Wednesday!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Good to see you have antibiodics to get you going strong again! Now make sure you do what the dr. says so you get better real quick.

~BridgetL~ said...

Audrey, sorry you are under the weather. Glad the doctor was able to give you something to help you along. I take 2 vitamin c's daily and I have yet to get sick in a very long time. maybe its just luck, but I swear by it. wishing you a speedy get well. Sleep well, Hugs.

Curt in Indy said...

I'm so very glad you went and now you have antibiotics to make you feel better. Inner ear infections can be so nasty so it was good that you went and had that taken care of. Hope you've been getting rest and taking care of yourself! Again, you made me laugh right out loud. Here you are fresh from the doctor's office with antibiotics in hand and yet you have to spend 3 hours in Michaels! LOL What a crafter you are! Best, Curt

"Um Buggin" said...

Hi Audrey, I'm so glad you went to the Dr's and got those meds. I knew after you were ill for more than a few days, it was either an ear of sinus infection. Alright, that apple a day doesn't work for everything, but they are still good for you. Take care of yourself, and keep that ear covered if it is windy outside.

Hugz, xx

~L~

Ladybug said...

Feel better real soon, K? :-)