WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'M GETTING ALL PREPARED!

Hello, all!!!  Hope every one of you are doing well!  I'm A-OK and doing swell!


I'm haven't posted because as one of the DT designers for Sheila, I'm preparing my Sassy Lady project for tomorrow!  I think everyone will enjoy my little project and I'm hoping you'll all join me for the airing.

Just thought I'd let you know what I was up to!

Hugs, and I'll be seeing you!

12 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I can't wait to see your project! I am sure it is something wonderful!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Will be back tomorrow to check it out for sure:)

flowerdisco said...

me too... :)

Snowmanlover said...

OH how fun!! Oh I love the look of your blog!! I can see it now !! Your Buster is sooo cute. I have two Shih Tzu's!!

Good luck tomorrow! I love Sheila!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I can't wait to see your project either, you always have something amazing to share with us. hugs

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Hey.... sent something in the mail for you. Hope it gets there before Sunday!!!! Can't wait to see what you are up to....

Ohhh Snap said...

woo hoo! Looking forward to that :D. BTW I'm typing next to that cutie Buster. His picture is always a bright spot :D

2 Ducky said...

We always want to know what your up to. And if it involves any kind of trouble, mess, or silliness, then I'll be your partner in crime. :) Good luck tomorrow. I can't wait!

Jean said...

Can't wait to see what you are making!!

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

I can hardly wait to see your project tomorrow!!! Hopefully you are having fun with it!

"Um Buggin" said...

Glad you are OK! I do understand about not posting. Will be back tomorrow to see your masterpiece, I know it will be a knock out!

Hugz, xx

~L~

- - Sheryl - - said...

Great! I am sure your project will be awesome