WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Friday, October 1, 2010

JUST A "LIL" GIFT BOX

Well, hello all my wonderful family and friends!!!  I hope everyone is as happy as I am today!!!

As you have probably guessed, my hubby went to Indianapolis alone.  So, Buster and I are home!

To begin my quiet weekend, you all know how much I love boxes and I realized I hadn't did one in quite some time, so I sat down this morning and decided to do somthing simple and easy; but, at least, kind of cute -- just to satisfy my whim.  Here's the "lil" gift box I came up with:


It's not an original, I'veseen them all over but I just wanted to design a box in DS and this was it -- quick and easy!  This box is great for a small gift, a favorite candy(ies), votive candles, a pretty scarf, etc.  I even have a "lil" gift card tied and tucked on the back:


Now it's all ready to fill and go!!!

Below is the cute.file if you'd like to have it.  For future reference, I'' be posting this one on my sidebar too under "Cut.files" category -- eventually!!!  I'll let you know.

In the meantime, if you use the cut.file, please link your project to my blog; I'd love to see what you did with it!  I hope you enjoy it!!!

Have a wonderful day and I'll be seeing you!

15 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey there Audrey,
I wouldn't call this "Just a lil gift box", I would call it fabulous. It is really pretty.
Enjoy your weekend with Buster
Hugs
Stacy

Dawnll said...

Sounds like someone is going to do some playing.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend with Buster.
Cute little box and love the texture on the paper.
It is a cutie- thanks for sharing

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

GREAT little box and yes they are fun to make! Love the matching card and the paper you chose. TFS

Kelly said...

I love it Audrey! Beautiful paper! TFS

Jen said...

very pretty, Audrey. :)
Thank you for sharing

The Cropping Canuck said...

So elegant!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very elegant, the paper you used is beautiful. You are always so sweet to share with us. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, wonder if I would have time to make one? Thanks for sharing, if I do make one, I will definitely link you to my blog. I don't have any fancy paper. :-( I am so happy you were able to stay home with Buster and play in your scrap room hugs

Debbie said...

Beautiful Audrey! So elegant and rich looking!

- - Sheryl - - said...

OM - I love it! the paper makes it look so elegant - awesome Audrey!

"Um Buggin" said...

Gorgeous gift box Audrey! I love that paper, and I must agree, this is not just any little box, it is Fabulous! Have a great weekend and enjoy your crafting time and alone time with Buster! You are always so kind to share your cut file, thank you.

Hugz, xx

~L~

Jean said...

This is very pretty.

~BridgetL~ said...

cute little box. I love the paper you used. Who ever you give this too will love it.
HUGS. Have a quiet and wonderful weekend.

Angi Barrs said...

Hey Audrey. I finally have time to visit all my bloggy friends today and see all of your wonderful projects. Love this one. That paper is fabulous. Have a Blessed weekend:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Oct. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo pretty, Audrey! Very elegantly executed too. hope you're not too lonely this weekend. xxD