WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Friday, October 8, 2010

SO MUCH TO SQUEEZE IN ONE POST

Good day, all!!!  I hope you're all doing well!

First, I'd like to apologize for not being around yesterday much for my Sassy Lady project airing.  Late Wednesday evening I developed a really nasty headache/migraine with periods of nauseousness and I can't seem to get rid of it. This is usually an indication my blood pressure is high, eventhough I take my meds religiously, so it'll probably subside once my blood pressure regulates itself.  We've eaten out quite a bit, and so I suspect I've overdid it with salty and fried foods, so I'm back on my bland diet!!!  BLAH!!!  No more greasy burgers and fries, pizzas and stuff!

Second, it was pointed out to me -- thank you -- I'd neglected to mention the cart I used for the CD/DVD cut.file; the cart is George.   I typically use this cart for many cuts because it has so many of the shapes easily available that I need.  However, I realize many of you do not have this cart and if you'd like a cut.file did in another cart, please let me know and I'll let you know what other carts I can do it in for you.  Plantin is usually another great cart with basic shapes.  This one would also be easy enough to do an SVG file quickly too.

Next, I really wanted to drop in to do several things:  welcome my new followers and thank a few wonderful friends for some wonderful candy/gifts.

To my new followers, I am so very happy to have you become a part of my blog family!  Hopefully I'll be able to find you, if I haven't already, so that I can also visit with you and admire your creativity.  I do hope you'll come often and if there's anything I can do to make you more comfortable, please don't hesitate to let me know.  Thank you so much for being here!  It's an honor and I appreciate all my family and friends!

Now I have a few wonderful things to share from some more very dear friends...

Last week, I won blog candy over at my friend Jean's blog:


There are tags and a mini book, and ribbon and stamps -- oh my, just loads of stuff; and, it was all packed into that cute little bag!

For my upcoming birthday, I received the following:

From my talented and wonderful friend (as well as my DT sponsor), Sheila,  I received this beautiful card and monogrammed card set:

And a card, gifts tags and buttons from a beautifully warm and spiritual soul, my friend Beatriz aka, "Paper Grace":


Thank you all!  How wonderful you are and how very talented!!!  AND LADIES, if you think for one moment that I'm going to really USE these things, you must be NUTS!!!  I'll be looking at this for years!!!  LOL!

Now, for as much as my headache will let me (depending on how well I feel), I'll be trying to continue dropping in on you periodically throughout the day; however, I know I won't get to all of you (if any), so please forgive me.  I will though get to those of you I may miss as soon as I can -- and, if you know me, you know I will!.  But for right now, my stomach is getting queasy again, so I'll mostly be lying around, being quiet, and trying to feel better so I can get back to everything!!!

Hugs!

20 comments:

2 Ducky said...

Awe... Feel better soon!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sorry you are feeling so bad. AND sad because I didn't know it was your birthday. Happy Birthday, I hope you have the best ever. Praying you will be feeling better soon. sending you a BIG hug

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I sure hope you start feeling better real soon and I am surprised it arrived in the mail so fast, thought you would get it tomorrow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

What nice things you received!! I wouldn't use them either, LOL. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Dawnll said...

Oh I hate to hear you don't feel well. Please take care of yourself, it is so not worth being sick and nothing to play with blood pressure. This is nurse Dawn speaking.LOL
I didn't know your birthday is coming up I will have to add to my list please let me know what day it really is.
Take care and thank you dear friend for your kind thoughts on my blog. I am hanging in there and have lots of faith.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon - what wonderful gifts you received - I know you will put them all to good use!!!
Melissa

Jean said...

Glad you rec'd the package Audrey and it looks like you got a lot of other great stuff as well. Hope you are feeling better.

Curt in Indy said...

Bless your heart. . .I'm sorry that you are not feeling well. But even while not feeling well, you are still as gracious and sweet as you can be in your post. I do wish you well and speedy recovery! Best, Curt

flowerdisco said...

well, before I forget lat me wish a "Happy-Happy Birthday" my sweet friend. Many more years of blogging right here with us. Can't go without giving you a big hug too.

Audrey Frelx said...

Thank you, all!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

I pray you feel better soon! Tomorrow is your big day...... Have a wonderful, restful and peaceful night. Luv ya!

Sandi Clarkson said...

I am under the weather myself so really appreciate your dropping by today .. feel better soon!

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear that your not feeling well, Hope you get well real soon. Happy Birthday.

Erika Valdez said...

Thanks for stopping by and wishing me well, you are so sweet. I really appreciate it! I'm sorry that you are not feeling well, take care of yourself and get some rest!

Erika

- - Sheryl - - said...

do take care - I occasionally get migraines when I am stressed - See you when you feel better

Ladybug said...

Audrey, my friend, congrats on your blog win. That's a doozey! :-)

Sorry to hear you're suffering w/ migraines. Know only too well what they're like. Hope you're feelin' up to snuff real soon!!!! :-)

~BridgetL~ said...

Audrey, im so sorry that you aren't feeling well. Lets hope your headache goes away quickly. Love, love those tags you got. very pretty. and all the other goodies. Im with you. I like to look at my stuff and I rarely use it. LOL Hugs friend. feel better :)

2 Ducky said...

Man! I got so caught up with wishing you well I forgot to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

So -----

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOL~ Hope its fantastic.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Happy Birthday my sweet friend!!!!!!!! Hope you are feeling better today and are ready to enjoy your day. Have a wonderful day with the joy, love and peace of the Lord.

Melissa said...

Feel better soon!!! We miss you when you aren't around! Take care.

Melissa