WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Saturday, October 2, 2010

WOO-HOOO!!! I DID GET TO DO ANOTHER CARD!!!

Happy, happy evening everyone!!!

Well, I must admit my friend and I did enjoy spending the afternoon together.  My son and his girlfriend came by too and we all had a wonderful time!

AND..., after they left, I did have enough time left to get in another card before this day ends.  So, for me that's 2 posts in one day!  That seldom happens -- lol!!!

As I'm determined to get in as many Christmas cards as I can early, here're 2 different views of the other quick and easy card I managed to do this evening:



Well, I feel great, not the least bit tired, so I think I'll just head on over to the Dashboard and see what some of you guys are up too!

Have a wonderful evening and I'll be seeing you!

24 comments:

shari said...

Audrey, Beautiful card! Congratulations I see you won blog candy on Kingston's Kreations blog. Shari (cricutrookie)

Barb Turpin said...

Love the poinsettia!

~BridgetL~ said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the look of the pointsettia and vellum

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous....I luv it...have a fantastic day!

enjoy *~*

Melissa said...

Beautiful card Audrey. I'm just not ready to think about Christmas yet! lol

Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog.

Melissa

Dawnll said...

Wow that is really pretty- did you say quick and easy? I love the poinsettas.

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Beautiful!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Leanne said...

Beautiful card!! Love it!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Wow - this is beautiful! ...suppose I should start on Christmas cards too! :)

MsJay said...

Lovely card.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card... I haven't even thought of what to make this year!

Jean said...

I love this!! Very beautiful!

Jean said...

Audrey,

You are the winner of my day 1 giveaway. Congrats. Send me an email with your address to Jean1982@aol.com and I will get it mailed out to you.

Thanks,
Jean

Ladybug said...

Audrey, gorgeous card!

Congrats on winning your blog candy!! :-)

Stacy said...

Audrey,
I love the card, it is so pretty.
Congrats on your blog candy wins
Hugs
Stacy

Curt in Indy said...

Hello there! I just think you are wonderful! I love what you have written in your bio and you are a very talented paper crafter! You Christmas card is beautiful. Though I can't bring myself to do Christmas cards yet, yours sure is a motivator. Your dog is adorable. My Mom has a Shih-Tzu too named Chunk LOL. They are great dogs! Anyway, wanted to stop by and say hello. Saw you commented on Dawn's blog and that's how I found you. Best, Curt

Jean said...

Audrey,

You are more than welcome. I also love your blog as well. You make such beautiful projects. If you have already emailed me your address, can you please send it again, because I was having some internet issues this morning and lost about 4 emails, so I just wanted to make sure one of them wasn't yours. Talk to you later.

Jodie R said...

Beautiful card Audrey! When do you sleep?! LOL!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Audrey! This is just stunning! So elegant and lush! YUM! xxD

Do What You Love said...

Audrey, this is so beautiful! I really love poinsettias and this is darling, especially with that pretty red bow! The image is gorgeous and I love the dotted velum - did you emboss it? It's so elegant that way! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

That's so elegant and what pop it has! I don't think anyone does elegant better than you!

Carol L said...

Wow.... that is gorgeous..... I wish I had you brains, you are always making the most adorable and beautiful cards! I'm so happy to have found your amazing blog. It's only been a few day but I keep coming to check to see if you have more beautiful things to share with us. Lol. Thank you for leaving me such nice comments on my blog! I hope you have a wonderful and sweet day! Ohh yeah, congrats on your winnings :)... I never win :(... lol.

Hugs,
Carol L.

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

What a wonderful card! It is so elegant!

I just found your blog, and I am now a follower. I can't wait to see your next posts!

Pamela Levingston said...

That does not look quick and easy. But it sure is nice!