WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Monday, October 4, 2010

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Good Monday morning, all!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend and are heading for an equally wonderful brand new week!

I am feeling so filled with goodness this morning because it just seems the world is walking by my side -- I am so touched by all the kindnesses of so many wonderful friends, old and new; and some unexpected but very special surprises have helped me feel this way!  A beginning...
I'd like to welcome several new followers!  Welcome to CuteandSome!  I am so happy to have you here and I hope you'll feel comfortable and come back often.  Thank you for coming, we're family here!  I'll visit with you later, if I can find you!!!

I received in the mail today a mini album that I won and was awarded  from my friend Rhonda.  I don't think Rhonda needs much of an introduction because she's got to be famous for her minis!  I can't tell you how surprised I was to get my hands on this because eventhough Isuggested the design, pictures just can't justify how amazing this book really is in person; it's more than I could have imagined:

Thank you, Rhonda!!!  This is such a treasure!

Also within the last day and a half I've won two (2) blog candies from 2 other bloggie friends:  Wendy and Jean.  Thank you, ladies, for allowing me to participate in your blog candy giveaways!  I haven't received my candy yet although I'm really anticipating getting them; I have no patience now that I've won -- lol!!! 

Last but not least, I did not publicly/post acknowledge a gift from a very dear friend which I received several weeks ago.  It wasn't because I neglected to but, in my excitement and haste to use the item, I didn't first take a picture.  Sandy sent me a pair of "purple" (yes, I said purple) rubber gloves.  I'd seen she'd bought herself a pair and I got so excited over them that she actually sent me a pair -- see what wonderful friends you are!!!  Anyway, because I immediately used the gloves and wouldn't dare post a picture of them after use, I thought I'd lost the opportunity.  Eventhough I felt a bit guilty afterwards, I knew Sandy would forgive me -- she's like that!  However, I still have the box for storage, so I thought, well... as I have this, I can post it and still let Sandy know I much I appreciate my gift.  So, Sandy, again, thank you so much my friend:


Again I'll tell you, these are just a few of all my amazing friends you need to visit if you haven't already!!!  Just click on their names and you'll be directed to their blogs!

To you all, thank you so much for being my friends; I really do love you -- ALL!!!  And... you're ALL AMAZING!!!

I'll be back!!!



20 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

wahoo - on your blog winnings and the mini is adorable!

Dawnll said...

I think all of us know what a treasure you are and that is why we come to visit.
You are blessed and so are we for knowing you.
Enjoy all your goodies

Sherri said...

You've made my day....so nice to hear someone happy!!!!!

Ohhh Snap said...

You post has brightened my day even more (I found my camera and my mojo has apparently invited friends over and I can barely keep up lol). So I'm just tickled pinke for you, and thank you for sharing :D.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so sweet to give me a SHOUT out. I am so so glad you liked the gloves. You are one very very special lady... everyone loves you, I am so blessed to be one of your MANY friends. hugs

flowerdisco said...

hey sweetie...I am glad you got your hands on one of Rhonda's minis. Isn't she like a machine?...lol..I tell her to sell them but she ignores me. :)that good of a heart she has...she just gives them away :) gotta love her for that.

Those purple gloves are all that n more. Bling them up with some rhinestones on the top where they do not get wet. :p

Hugs my dear friend!

~BridgetL~ said...

Oh Im so very happy for you on winning so many blog candies. That mini album is fabulous. And Sandy,she's too funny with her purple gloves. I hope your's get as much use as her's does. :)

Jean said...

You are on a roll Audrey!

Do What You Love said...

Audrey, I just love mini albums and this is the cutest - a witch over a cauldron - how wonderful of your friend to send it to you! Purple gloves had me chuckling because I remember when I asked my husband to help with dishes once and he wouldn't because he didn't want "soft" hands so I bought him a pair of gloves and didn't look at the color - they were purple! We took a picture with him wearing them...the only time he ever helped with the dishes! LOL! ;-)

Stacy said...

Hey Audrey,
Just wanted to pop in and say congrats my dear friend on all your goodies
Hugs
Stacy

Rhonda Emery said...

you are so welcome I am glad you love it. hugs

Curt in Indy said...

There are just some people who I think are way above average when it comes to being special. You are certainly one of those people. I am so glad that I ran across your blog and you. I am still in awe over the fact that you came to my blog and posted 7 different comments! I am humbled and honored to be visited by such a warm, sweet, kind person. I just wanted you to know what I think of you and how much I already appreciate how very special I think you are. Can't wait to come back! Thanks for being such a wonderful human being! Best, Curt

Kingston's Kreations said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for mentioning me! But it is I who should be thanking you for all the blog visits and wonderful comments that you leave for me. You are a great friend and I'm glad to have you!
The mini from Rhonda is so CUTE! I just love all Halloween projects!!
Wendy

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a wonderful mini album, you won! Boy with all these gifts you must feel special like you are!

Unknown said...

I have those same gloves, and I love them! *LOL* I got excited when I saw them at the store too. Makes dishes more fun I think. I love the new lighter colors you've chosen. They make the text super clear and easy on the eyes. :) I look forward to getting back in touch with you.

Unknown said...

Congrats Audrey!!! Luck is on your side (maybe you should buy a lottery ticket!!).

Love the Halloween Album your friend made!! Purple is my favorite color and I would love anything purple from my friends ~ it would make my day too!!

You have such good friends because you are a good friend!!

Debbie said...

What more could a girl ask for? A wonderful mini album and purple gloves! You are a special person and special people deserve special gifts! Enjoy!

Uniquely Ella said...

You are so sweet, thank you for stoping by ny blog. I love your goodies and your blog.
xxx
Marlene

Angi Barrs said...

You go girl! You won some cute stuff. Love that mini album.

Ladybug said...

Hiya Audrey! (I know how you like my "hiya" lol).

Congrats on your blog candy winnings. That mini is adorable and those purple gloves. Well, what can one say about purple gloves except....sweet!!! ;-)

I think it's pretty obvious why you have so many blog friends/visitors --- you are one very special lady, whom I am honoured to be considered your friend!!! Back at ya!!!! :-)