WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Saturday, March 13, 2010

A 3D GAZEBO CARD

A final good evening post.

First I'd like to thank my friend, Helen, for so graciously accepting my apology.

Well, it seems I am not going to be able to peacefully retire to get some much needed rest until I share this card with you that I finished early this morning.  I tried to put it off, but I couldn't; I am too anxious for you to see it.  The card is 1 of 2 templates that a very good friend purchased for me as a Christmas present.  I just got around to doing it because I absolutely hate cutting, and this template was in pieces and had some intricute cuts (cricut has me spoiled), so this may possibly be the first and last time I do this card -- that is, until and/or unlessI can do a cut.file

The card is beautiful!!!  I added the flower and bush boxes, and embellished; however, the kit is pretty much complete with everything else needed (including a box which is also in pieces and I just didn't want to do any more cutting).   I did not complete the card because I have no idea what occassion I'm going to use it for and/or who to give it too.  Maybe I'll send it to you for the next game contest.  Would you like that?

I would like to thank my precious friend and I'm sure she'll be glad to know I finally got around to doing at least something on one of the templates (she's been asking every week since she gave it to me).  And, I didn't want her to think her gift wasn't appreciated.  It really is a beautiful card!

I'm going to show you several different views:




Well, I am really tired and hate to admit I desperately need some rest, so I probably won't be back with you until Monday..., but...

I will be seeing you!

21 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, Audrey, that is utterly exquisite! Definitely worth all of the work you did. It would be FABULOUS for a number of occasions. I know what you mean about being spoiled by the Cricut, though. LOL xxD

- - Sheryl - - said...

Fabulous, absolutely,

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow, this card is amazing! I love everything about it. So unique! Audrea you continue to amaze me! Thanks.

Melissa said...

WOW! That card is amazing!

MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

shari said...

Audrey, All I can say is WOW!!!! This card is awesome. All the work you put into it, was well worth it. Awesome! Shari

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe that is a card.. it is absolutely beautiful. I hope you get some rest. I am done cleaning for the night (it's 7pm), I am going to clean tomorrow too... and probably Monday - then i am going to try to scrap a little... hopefully.

flowerdisco said...

Audrey...this is stunning...I do not know what to say...wow.
You have a great weekend and well deserved rest my friend.

2 Ducky said...

This is so beautiful! Amazing work. :)

Ladybug said...

Oh, Audrey, that is absolutely stunning! Have a nice restful week-end and we'll see you on Monday! :-)

Patsy B. said...

OMG - this is one of the most beautiful creations I have ever seen! You are blessed with awesome talent!
Hugz,
Patsy

Toni said...

this is so cute , very clever

Lee Ann said...

This card is absoultely beautiful!!! I would LOVE to have the template so I could figure out how to make a MTC file to cut it on the cricut. DO you happen to know where she got the template for you? Your card turned out wonderful!!! Anyone would be very lucky to get this from you!

DEBORAH said...

That is such a beautiful card!

paperscissors said...

you never stop impressing me with your productivity! but it is how you finish a project with embellishments that puts your stamp on it so i am finally convinced that you do not have a crafting fairy! but i still think you are superwoman!

cuttlebug_fan said...

Very pretty!! I received the blog candy you sent me and wanted to thank you. It is very nice. Thanks again.
Leirad

magicwanda said...

O-M-G
Audrey, This is sooooo AWESOME!
Wow what a card such beautiful details
Look at that porch swing and the little steps and flower boxes ...Wow I am just amazed. So glad you shared
Hugs Wanda:-)

Olive Juice Studio said...

Beautiful card! I can see using this for many different occasions. I've got to take a peek at these templates now! It's just amazing! I bet you can whip this up as a .cut file though knowing you and your talent! :)

Janell J said...

My goodness this is absolutely beautiful!!!

Carol said...

WOW is not a big enough word to describe this incredible card! You cut this all by hand? Oh my, no wonder it took a while to actually make it ... but what a stunning card it turned out to be.

If by any chance you are able to make a cut file for this (and I pray that you will), please let me know ... I would love to make this special card for my Daughter's up-coming wedding!

I am totally over whelmed at how incredible this card looks!

Hugz,
♥Carol♥

Scrappin Sista said...

Audrey you are simply amazing, i want to be like you when i grow up!! lol! your projects are so beautiful! you have so much talent! thank you for sharing it with me and the rest of the world!

Melanie said...

Just found your blog and I must say I love it. You are one talented lady. This is unbelievable! BEAUTIFUL!