WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Monday, March 15, 2010

LOOK WHAT I PURCHASED ON EBAY!!!

Hey, again, guys!  I know I said I didn't like to cut anything by hand, and I probably really should have stayed away from that ebay website, but I saw this and I just couldn't resist it.  It's so darn cute!!!  I can just see filling it with candy or something fun as a gift!  Now all I have to do is wait to get it.  Help me keep my fingers crossed because I'm a bit nervous.  I have heard of people getting empty boxes or boxes stuffed with paper!  My friend told me ebay is pretty good about their sellers, so I certainly hope so!  I got this from the ebay website I mentioned in my last post at http://ebay.co.uk/  Apparently a lot of these templates go fast!





I hope I don't turn into an ebay stalker now!!!  My friend will probably not talk to me for a month now -- she's not much on sharing!!!  But, she knows how I am!!!  And if she's lurking here anywhere, here's what I've got to say... "I love you, but you know I'm telling the truth, so just get over it like you always do!"

I'll be seeing you!

9 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

Very cute. Don't worry, I am sure it will show up. But things from the UK do take awhile!! Let us know!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh that is just too darn cute... I absolutely love it.

flowerdisco said...

Audrey..........my DH is an eBay addict.....I was too for a while.

Olive Juice Studio said...

Wow! That's fabulous! I can't wait to see what you come up with once you get your template!!!

**Treefrog** said...

Oh Audrey this is amazing! I am so far behind in my blog checking. I am so sorry I haven't been here in awhile and BOY you have been very busy! Lots of great things you've been up to. All good. Thanks for all the nice comments on my blog. My blog is about all I've been able to get done and even that I'm behind on. LOL Well keep up the great work and I'll be back!
Theresa

Janell J said...

OH my goodness that is so so so cute!! and I play I have to have that now!!

Unknown said...

How fun!! I am sure you will get it ~ I have had lots of good luck on ebay.

Can't wait to see what you do with it!!

Treva said...

Audrey,

Thats nice, can't wait to see it after you add your special touch. You'll be an ebay addict before you know it!

Fern said...

Oh, WOW Audrey, I can't wait to see what you do with this.. I love to shop on ebay and I've only been burned once or twice in my 500 +- purchases.... So hopefully you're going to be just fine!! This is really, really, cute!!! XXX