WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"YOU'RE A STAR" POP-UP CARD

Good Wednesday to you all!  I hope you had a peaceful and restful night, and beginning a new and beautiful day!

The card I made that I want to share today is an oldie but, to me, a goodie.  Actually, it's the card I wanted to post yesterday but, as I mentioned, the stickles take a while to dry.  I haven't seen them around for a while but they were quite popular several years ago; you would go into little boutique stores, bookstores or small card shops and see them on separate displays.  Do you remember them?

Card Front

Inside Card

I remember when I first saw these pop-ups I thought they were neatest cards I'd ever seen!  And now they seem to have just disappeared.  Well, I still think they're pretty cool!  And, I still enjoy making them!

The inside pop-up insert of the card is made up of several different folds on an 8" x 8" sheet of paper.  The stars I cut out using the George font and the lettering I cut from Storybook.

I hope you like it!

I'll be seeing you!
                                         

8 comments:

Melissa S said...

Thats so cute Audrey! I love anything red, white and blue.

DonnaMundinger said...

wow is that ever COOL! I guess I haven't been crafting long enough because this is really new to me and I love it! How about a tut? xxD

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi there, Melisssa!!! Thanks for the comment; you know I appreciate it!

Hey, Donna. Of course I'll do a tutorial. I'm working on finishing up some pics for a short one on doing the bunny basket, so this one will come right after!

Hugs to you guys!

I'll be seeing you!

Cindy McVey said...

YOU are a star my dear! Go check out my blog today. I have left something there for you. :) HUGGGGGGGGSsss

Sandy from Ukiah said...

That is so cute Audrey

Audrey Frelx said...

Thanks to all of you!!! I enjoy doing things that make you all happy because you help make me happy!!!

Hugs and, of course, I'll be seeing you!

Scrappin Sista said...

another cute creation!!!

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Very cool card!!!