WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Sunday, March 7, 2010

RAK REVEALED!!!

Gooood Sunday morning, all!!!!  I hope when get up (if you're not already), your day starts out and continues to be a glorius one!

It's after 12 a.m which makes it Sunday morning, so I'm going to go ahead and reveal what many of you have been trying to figure out for the last few days.  Besides you're killing me... heee-heee ... with your guesses!  I can't take it anymore!  My sides hurt from laughing and I too am anxious to know what you think of it (besides I'll probably be in church in the morning), so...

It's a compact mirror, with a facial puff in a built-in pocket, for your purse (don't forget I told you whomever wins this can decorate it to their liking).

Sorry if the picture didn't come out too well, it's really hard to take a picture of a mirror.  Anyway, I hope you like it!  I'll give the details sometime tomorrow on what you need to do to win it and the date the result needs to be in.  And believe me, the fun still continues...



I'll be seeing you!

11 comments:

paperscissors said...

oh my gosh! i never would have guessed this as it is not within my realm of existence! not a girly girl! this does look very lovely but i think i will decline entering this contest as i would have to give it away :( good luck to all!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, I am so sorry you're declining. In all fairness if you play and win, it's yours to do with as you please -- including giving it away. Still, you're a great crafter and, if you did win it, you could still decorate it for whomever you might like to have it. The decision is up to you but I'd hate to have put you through all the teasing an aggravation for you to end up disappointed.

blazeblast03 said...

Hilarious! It seems so simple now, but isn't that always the way. lol! Great game tho! What a cool idea! Love the guessing game, especially when there are prizes involved. hehe. Have a great day Audrey!

paperscissors said...

audrey, it's about the game and i already have had fun, no aggravation or disappointment here...you make your blog so interactive by the hinting, teasing, and the continual updates! i never want to miss a post! good luck to all!

Stacy said...

I would of NEVER of guessed that. Very clever though. LOL
Stacy

flowerdisco said...

Audrey...you gotta believe me...that was my guess, I thought about it and then I had to go somewhere and I forgot. It is ver nice...I can see some flourishes on the background with the flowers on front and a some bling. :0

- - Sheryl - - said...

Cool! Now a days pockets book have no mirrors and you are left with looking in your cars mirror!

Kristina said...

You're tricky! I'd have never though of that. I've got a little girl who is oh so girly and she'd just love it if I'd decorate it in a "princess" style for her. I love that you're RAKing somthing that we get to be creative with!
Hugs,
Kristina

Scrappin Sista said...

Hi Audrey,
I have something waiting for you at my blog, alicebrowncreations.blogspot.com you have truely inspired me and my crafting!
Happy crafting
Alice

Lee Ann said...

That is just too cute! I would have NEVER guessed that... LOL!!! You are just so creative.... and sneaky... LOL!!! Hope you are having a great day!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I never would have guess a compact...lol... I was thinking it was a photo album...