WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Saturday, March 6, 2010

IS EVERYBODY READY FOR THE BIG REVEAL?!!!

Hi there!  Wow, have I had a great day!!!  I hope you have too!  I did a little craft shopping today and that always makes me happy.  I also did some blog hopping and some crafting!!!

Ahhhh, I see new followers, so I'd like to say hello and thanks for visiting, and don't be strangers!  If you'd like to participate in my little game going, just go to Post and leave me a comment.

Okay then, moving on...  it seems no one has correctly guessed what my game RAK is!  So, I guess you're all ready for me to let you out of the dark, huh?  Okay, let me know!  Just kidding!  Actually I'm thinking I "might" let you know tomorrow; would you like that?  Of course, that means you have to do something to win the project; in which case I'll have to let you know that too!   I think finally knowing will be a nice way to end the weekend!  So, maybe... we'll see!

Have a great evening, and I'll be seeing you!

6 comments:

paperscissors said...

l enjoy the fact that you love to play!!! thanks for your comments about my st pat's cards! no i have not used the love struck cart yet...looks like i need to experiment with ugly paper first!

Kristina said...

Oh the suspense is killing me! I'll wait patiently.
Hugs,
Kristina

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh you are a tease Audrey :-)

Ladybug said...

I'm at a loss in guessing what your RAK will be, but I know it will be a "doozie"!! ;-)

- - Sheryl - - said...

yes - hope you reveal tomorrow! I'll be done for a portion will will be watching my blog feed

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey, there!!! Now you guys know I love to tease! But now Sandy has found me out too! There goes my halo!

I'll see you tomorrow, my friends!