WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'VE GOT AN IDEA!!!

It's me again, guys!  Here my mind goes again tornado-ing!!!  I was trying to think of creative ways to keep my all followers occupied and interested so as not to become bored; somewhere in all those thoughts (lol!)  I ended up thinking how nice it would be to have a weekly showcase -- but something a bit different! 

Here's are my thoughts: you would post one of your projects every week-- sort of like a designer week -- here on my blog (of course we'll have to determine and limit the contributors each week).  It wouldn't be a challenge of any sort, just somewhere else to show your projects so others who may not otherwise visit your blog and do visit mine will get an opportunity to see your creativity here.   I know other bloggers are doing somthing similar with having guest designers but why not have an actual  and very special crafted award to show/post to your blog for your efforts--  just for showcasing them!  So the twist here would be each project contributor would be awarded a "Showcase Contributor" award to post on their blog which I,or if you'd like, each of you (group participation) could design to award to a showcase contributor.  Our designed awards to the contributor would be credited to the designer of the award; therefore, once the awardee(s) posts their award(s), you're being acknowledged also on someone elses blog.

I know a lot of us have a quite a few lurkers and nothing can "peak" and interest and/or beats word-of-mouth than if we're doing something different and innovative.  Maybe even draw these "outside" friends in.  Besides I love fun and I think this would be loads of fun!!!  I think it might just be an attention-getter too!

I welcome and would appreciate any thoughts and/or suggestions!  I look forward to your help because I'd  want everybody to be involved, to be a part of this!  I would like to see this be "our" thing!

Let me know your thoughts!

I'll be seeing you!

5 comments:

Kristina said...

I think that doesw sound like fun Audrey. I know I often find other blogs to visit by way of the blogs that I currently follow.
Hugs,
Kristina

Stacey Gibbon said...

I love this idea, count me in ;)

Stacey

- - Sheryl - - said...

sounds good
we do that at a couple other sites and you get eh option to drop a link ... and other (lurkers) can peek and click as they will.

Kind of like a directory of the week so to speak.
I'm in

flowerdisco said...

Audrey...I have to tell you I was just thinking about something similar last week. You go ahead and do yours and I was planning to do mine after the Wild Card project. I think it is a great idea! Count me in!!!
"Great minds think alike"
This will be lots of fun.
Hugs!!!!!

Scrappin Sista said...

Audrey, i think thats a great idea.... i can't wait for you to get it started!