WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Saturday, March 6, 2010

OH, NO!!! I'VE BEEN HIT BY THE "HITS"

Okay, hello, again.  I just noticed something!!!  Now I know it was only a couple of weeks ago, wasn't it, that I told someone I'd give out the cut.file of my "computer two-treats-in-one candy box" as a gift once I reached 10,000 hits? At that time, I was almost halfway, but it took me almost 2 months to get to that point; now, I'm at the other halfway mark in only a couple of weeks? So, what's the deal?  I couldn't have possibly gotten here this quickly!!!  You guys must have really wanted that box cut.file!!! Somebody really snuck in and pulled a fast one while my back was turned!!!  LOL!!!

Okay, I'll make certain to post it too sometime tomorrow -- talk about timing!

I'll be seeing you!!!

3 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

Hi Audrey, just wanted to say hello and thanks for all of your nice comments. I have been out of pocket the last few days with sick kiddos.
I wish I knew how to use a cut file!! Barb

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey, my friends! Okay, okay, I did read the hits wrong! I saw 9,974 instead of 9,924; but it was still scary! You know though that when you start getting old, the eyes start to go, well...!

Anyway, it's still close enough that I'll go ahead and post the cut.file tomorrow evening, now that I said I would -- but it will be tomorrow evening! LOL!

Joy Tracey said...

That is VERY EXCITING! Good for you! Congrats on your Chirp features! YOU ROCK!!

Hugs, Joy