WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Something's Up My Sleeve!!! I Did Warn You!

Hi, guys!  Just had to "pop" in to remind you -- I told you I had some things up my sleeve, so keep on the look-out because I'm going to be rolling my sleeves up real soon now!!!

I'll be seeing you!

6 comments:

Jess (aka Sparksgal) said...

Can't wait to see what it is. ;)

Anonymous said...

Audrey,
I just wanted to come by and check out your blog! I always see you commenting on some of my favorite other blogs and I thought it would be fun to come by!
So Hello!
Love your altered pieces you've done, so pretty and unique!
Also, congrats on the wonderful blog awards...what jumped out is still being in love...I hope I can say the same thing some day (when we hit 40 years as well!) xoxo Leah

Stacy said...

Audrey,
I am so excited, can't wait to see what it is.
Stacy

flowerdisco said...

Hi Audrey! I have been busy lately, I am trying to get caught up tonight.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, guys! I'm excited to show you! It's coooommmmming!!

Hi, Leah. Glad you dropped in! I hope you come again soon! You're always welcome and I'll be so happy to have you -- any time!

Ohhh Snap said...

I'm looking forward to it : ).