WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Saturday, March 13, 2010

CORRECTION ON GAME WINNER

Well, I'm very embarrassed to say I announced the wrong "Paperscissors" winner for the contest.  It appears I have two (2) followers referred to as "Paperscissors".  The correct winner is not Connie Jo but Helen of http://longlivescissorsandpaper.blogspot.com/ .  I have already apologized profusely to Helen for this confusion, and I apologize to Connie Jo for any confusion this may and/or may have caused her.  In the meantime, between us, we'll work on some way to resolve this issue to avoid it happening again.

Again, I hope both ladies accept my most humble apologies; I appreciate you both and your support, as well as the support of everyone following me!  And, I work hard to try to know each of you and to let you know I care, but I'm not too proud to admit I'm prone to mistakes.

Have a great day, all!

4 comments:

paperscissors said...

certainly i accept your apologizes! you are an amazing woman who impresses me with her superwoman characteristics and creations but is just human enough to make and admit errors...lol!!! remember my reference to having a crafting fairy... perhaps it is just your superpower that allows you to complete so many projects at the same time as being able to post kind comments to so many blogs!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Thank you sooooo much; you'll never realize how relieved I am. God, I wish I did have superpowers then I wouldn't make embarrassing mistakes but then too I wouldn't be human. I LOVE being human!

Thanks again, my friend!!!

flowerdisco said...

Audrey Audrey...it is human to err. Hugs from PA!

DonnaMundinger said...

Well congrats to the winner, whoever you are. LOL Fab candy! xxD