WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

JUST A FEW NOTES!

Good evening, my friends!!!

Wow, what a day!!!  I was hoping to have a project to post today, however, I got all caught up and excited over winning the first thing I can remember winning!!!  You really could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw the email that I'd won!  I did complete a card but, of course, it takes Stickles forever and a couple of days -- lol! -- to dry and I'd gotten off to a late start!   I also wanted to catch up on some visiting, so I managed to say hello to some of you and leave some comments.

Here and there throughout the day, I did get a start on some cut.files I've wanted to begin on and I started getting the pictures together for a short tutorial on the musical bunny basket for those of you who asked.  So, hopefully, in the next several days I'll have something of interest for you.

In addition to the above, I don't know whether you noticed but I did post the cut.file for the flip-top tissue box for the car.  You can find it under the posting.  As a note, I was able to put velcro on the back of the box and attach it to my dashboard but unless you place it where there's open room in the back of the top for the lid to flip back,  you won't be able to open the box (if it's laying flat against the dashboard).  The other alternative, which was my first thought, is to put the velcro on the bottom of the box and sit it on top of the dashboard. Although I did tweak this box from the original I made, I did not cut it.  You shouldn't have a problem but if you do, please let me know.

So, until tomorrow (?).  Sweet dreams and...

I'll be seeing you!

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey lady! Congrats on your win! I didn't craft a thing on Monday either and barely got something done yesterday. Hope to be more productive today, but I'm already running late. YIKES! xxD